02

Chapter 2 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 2

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 2

Ai Luo watched Flanders and the others riding away, then looked at the Rose Manor from a distance.

There are two owners of Rose Manor, one is his former fiancé, Count Flanders, and the other is Count Olesen, Flanders's younger brother.

Rose Manor is a cursed place, and some very ferocious beasts and monsters are imprisoned in the dungeon. The two brothers suppress them together so that those beasts and monsters will not escape and harm the people, so the local people treat the two brothers Thanks to his gratitude, Ai Luo wouldn't even get thrown by angry people when he walked on the street.

But to successfully escape from this game, he must find a white rose in the Rose Manor. If he can't even get in, it will be impossible to win the game, so he is now the first The first problem to be solved was to find a way to enter Rose Manor. He knew that this was a big problem for him.

Ai Luo turned around and got on the carriage. Looking at the rose field that gradually disappeared from sight, he remembered a saying from the Rose Manor. This sentence is: I have thousands of roses, and you are the most beautiful one. .

"I have thousands of roses, and you are the most beautiful one." Ai Luo repeated this sentence repeatedly. He didn't know why, but he always felt that this sentence was very touching. There are indeed tens of millions of roses in Rose Manor. There are two roses, but which one is the most beautiful one. You won't know until you go there.

Aiello got off the carriage, glanced at the mansion in front of him, and walked inside. In this world, he was born into a noble family. His grandfather was a duke. His parents died when he was young. He grew up with his grandfather, and His grandfather also passed away some time ago. According to his grandfather's will, he inherited everything in the family. However, his uncle who had already moved out suddenly came back with his son and daughter.

"Ai Luo, what's wrong with you?!" Della exclaimed looking at Ai Luo's embarrassed appearance.

Ai Luo looked up and saw that Della was his cousin, and the man standing next to her was called Cooper, and he was her brother.

Ai Luo felt very uncomfortable and wanted to go back to the room to wash up quickly. He didn't want to deal with them. But just as he was about to go back to the room, the housekeeper stopped him: "Master Ai Luo, wash your face first and then go back to the room. Your face The purple berry juice on the face needs to be washed away with water from the roots."

Hearing what the housekeeper said, Ai Luo washed his face with the water in the basin carried by the maid, then picked up the towel on the tray next to him and wiped his face with it. Wipe dry.

When Della saw Ai Luo's clean face, she couldn't help but be stunned for a moment. She had always been very confident in her appearance, but looking at Ai Luo's face, she couldn't control her jealousy. After Ai Luo left, , her eyes were full of jealousy and vicious emotions.

Ai Luo went back to his room and took a shower. He walked out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. Just as he was about to sit down by the bed, with a loud noise, the door to his room was pushed open. A tall, middle-aged man, angry Came in.

Abraham stared at Ai Luo fiercely and yelled at him: "You bastard, how dare you tear up Della's dress to wear to the ball! You can't go to the party yourself, so you tear up her dress to vent your anger, who will do it?" How dare you do this?!"

Although Ai Luo still didn't know what was going on, he knew his identity. He was definitely not a bastard, and the man in front of him who called him a bastard was his uncle Abel. rare.