38

Chapter 38: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 9:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 9

"Captain, someone has come to give Wendy a gift again." The deputy commander walked into Harenke's office holding the gift, his tone difficult to conceal. He said excitedly: "This is the thirteenth time I have received a gift today. There are more and more rich people who want to invite Wendy to play. Leader, please make a decision quickly." Looking at the piles of gifts getting higher and higher in the

office Gift, Harenke and Wendy were not happy. They did not expect that Ai Luo's performance level would be higher even when he was injured. Now as long as Wendy plays, it will definitely be exposed. It is not in good or bad condition at all. Such reasons can cover up the past.

"No matter who invites her, they all say that Wendy is not feeling well and in bad condition. She needs to take a good rest for the past two days and will not accept the invitation to perform for the time being." Hallenke said seriously.

The deputy leader glanced at Wendy in confusion and said, "Isn't he doing well?"

"You don't have to worry so much, just do as I say." Harenke emphasized his tone.

"Yes." Although the deputy leader was confused, he could only turn around and leave.

At first, Hallenke just thought that by letting Aiello play in place of Wendy when she was not in good condition, he could perform a few more shows and make more money. He really didn't expect that Aiello could do this to this extent, but now he has the feeling The feeling of riding a tiger with a hard time getting off.

Aiello has been lying in Odus' room for a day. There is food and drink in the room. Apart from not being able to go out, it is indeed quite comfortable to stay here, but he has a task to complete, and it is really not the case now. When you feel comfortable and enjoy yourself.

In the evening, Odes opened the door and walked in. Aiello immediately sat up and looked at him.

Odes walked to the bed and sat down, raised his hand to remove the gauze on Ai Luo's head, and then re-cleaned and applied medicine to his wound.

"This medicine is very effective and won't leave any scars on you. You don't have to worry." Odes applied the medicine to Ai Luo very gently.

Iroh wasn't worried about leaving scars. Anyway, as long as he left this world, all traces on his body would disappear. He raised his eyes and looked at Odus. The distance between the two was so close that he could even feel Odus' breathing. Even at such a close distance, Odus's face still made him feel handsome.

Odes used new gauze and carefully wrapped the wound on Ai Luo's forehead. Ai Luo could feel his tenderness from his movements. He even thought he was Flanders because of his momentary absence. After coming back to his senses, Aiello thought to himself that it turned out that he missed Flanders more than he thought.

"Is there anything you want to eat?" Odes asked, looking at Aiello.

Iroh shook his head.

"Then you have a good rest." Odes said.

After giving Ai Luo the medicine, Odes left again. After Ai Luo watched him go out, he got out of bed and walked to the sofa to sit down. He sat on the sofa, covered with a blanket, watching the sea and the sunset. He thought that since he couldn't get out, he should rest peacefully and have a good rest. Maybe the wound would heal faster. At this time, he had not thought that he had really stayed in this room for three full days since he fell into coma. time.

Harenke did not see Ai Luo for three consecutive days, and could not find him no matter how hard he looked, one can imagine how anxious he was.

In the past three days, rich people continued to send various gifts to Wendy and invited her to play, and they were all people whom Harenke could not afford to offend. He used Wendy's poor condition as an excuse for three days in a row. By deducting it, I have offended many people.