29

Chapter 29 Shura Field in Rose Manor 29

Shura Field in Rose Manor 29

Ai Luo was sleeping deeply, but was woken up by a loud noise. He opened his eyes and found that it was already dawn, and he was another People stay in their rooms.

Ai Luo looked at the door of the room. He didn't know what was going on outside. The noise was very loud. Although his body still hurt a little, it was no longer as uncomfortable as last night. He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, preparing to go outside and take a look. See what's going on.

But when he walked to the door and opened it that day, he saw Mrs. Isalin with disheveled hair standing outside like a ghost. Ai Luo was frightened and his eyes widened. Before he could react, he was struck by Mrs. Isalin. The man grabbed his neck.

"I asked you to kill Flanders last night, why didn't you do it?" Old Lady Esalin asked with a distorted face, and slowly tightened her fingers.

"Ahem..." Ai Luo was pinched by her so much that it was difficult to breathe, let alone speak. He didn't even have the strength to struggle. It was hard to believe that a man over fifty years old could have such great strength. .

"Let him go!" Flanders suddenly appeared and roared.

Mrs. Esalin immediately held Ai Luo in front of her, looked at Flanders and said, "You are really fast. You were surrounded by several monsters, and you were able to get over so quickly even though you were injured." , it seems that you really risked your life for him."

Ai Luo saw that Flanders had blood on his body and he was obviously seriously injured, and looked at him worriedly.

"As long as you let him go, I can let you go!" Flanders said angrily, glaring at Old Lady Isaline.

"Humph!" Old Lady Esalin sneered and said, "Let me go? The opportunity I have been waiting for for so many years was almost ruined by you. Do you think I will let you go?!" "Those monsters have

already I've killed them all, what else can you do?" Flanders looked at her and said.

"Are you going to die yourself? Can you still stand up to him?" Mrs. Isalin tightened her fingers again and threatened: "Hand over the last white rose, or I will break his neck!"

"Ugh." Aiello made a sad voice. He became even more anxious when he heard that she also wanted the last white rose. He looked at Flanders, wondering what he would do.

"Okay, I can give it to you, but if you dare to hurt him even a little bit, you will never get the last white rose." Flanders said, glaring at Old Lady Isaline fiercely.

"Stop talking nonsense, hurry up and lead the way!" Mrs. Isalin said impatiently.

After Flanders glanced at Aiello, he turned and walked forward. Mrs. Isalin held Aiello hostage and followed behind. They walked back and forth for a long time. Aiello kept looking at Flanders worriedly, because Flanders was still bleeding.

Flanders stopped in front of a wall. He put his hand on the wall. The wall slowly opened from the middle. They followed Flanders and walked in. Then several more walls opened continuously. , until they walked into a room that looked very mysterious.

There is a flowerpot on the high platform in the room, with a white rose planted in the flowerpot, and the sun shines directly above the flowerpot.

When Old Lady Isaline saw the solitary white rose, her hands trembled with excitement.

Ai Luo's eyes widened, and he was a little excited. As long as he got the rose, he could escape from this world. But he was just excited for a while, and then looked at Flanders, and suddenly felt a sense of reluctance in his heart. Although he still didn't know whether he could win the white rose from Mrs. Isalin, he was even more shocked that he already felt reluctant to give up.