16

Chapter 16 Shura Field in Rose Manor 16

Shura Field in Rose Manor 16

Ai Luo was walking in the corridor and was dragged in by a hand that suddenly stretched out from a certain room.

The room was dark and nothing could be seen. Ai Luo felt a sense of panic and crisis, and then instinctively began to struggle, but the man was stronger than him. Ai Luo tried hard but did not break free immediately, and was grabbed by the man. Something was stuffed into his mouth and he accidentally swallowed it while struggling.

Ai Luo felt that his mental power was about to explode, and he became even more panicked, because once his mental power exploded, he himself would die, so he had to take a huge risk and used a little bit of the mental power that was about to explode to fight back, and then quickly Take back control.

"Ah!!" The person holding Ai Luo was punched away by him, his back hit the wall hard, he screamed loudly, and then he lay on the ground holding his stomach and making a painful sound.

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment when he heard the man's cry, and then hurriedly ran out to call someone while he still had the strength. He held on to the wall and tried hard to walk faster. He opened his mouth but no sound came out, and not only did his eyes It was getting blurry and blurry, and there was a strange feeling of heat in his body, which must have been caused by the medicine-flavored thing that the person had just put into his mouth.

Iroh didn't know how long he had walked and how far he had gone. Because he had been holding on to the wall, he accidentally pushed open a door and stumbled in, but accidentally fell into the water.

Flanders, who was taking a bath in the bathtub, was stunned for a moment when he saw Ai Luo falling into the water. Then he got up and walked over to lift him out of the water.

Ai Luo opened his eyes, saw Flanders's face, and immediately asked him for help: "Help... help me."

Ai Luo felt that his body was getting weirder and weirder, as if there was a fire burning in his body, and it was empty. He felt uncomfortable again, and then gradually lost his self-awareness. After that, he didn't know what he was doing at all, and was completely controlled by the effect of the drug.

Flanders could tell at a glance that something was wrong with Ai Luo, and when Ai Luo hugged him tightly and took the initiative to kiss him, he watched him motionless and observed, and then determined that he had been drugged.

"Help me, please help me, I feel so uncomfortable." Iroh felt like he was burning with fire from the inside out.

Ai Luo didn't know what he was talking about at all, and he didn't look so awake. His mind was very confused. He only knew that his body was uncomfortable and he wanted to get some kind of satisfaction.

Flanders saw Ai Luo in pain and discomfort, and was struggling fiercely in his heart. He wanted to use his own way to help Ai Luo relieve the pain and discomfort, but he knew that Ai Luo was in this state because of the drug. That's why Control begged him.

Flanders was struggling in his heart. He suddenly hugged Aiello tightly, then put Aiello down on the edge of the bath, and he pressed on Aiello.

..................

Ai Luo woke up with his eyes half-closed. His mind was still a little confused, but suddenly he recalled what happened last night. He was startled, and he suddenly opened his eyes and woke up instantly. .

"Are you awake?" Flanders, who was sitting next to him, saw that Ai Luo had woken up, so he closed the book in his hand and put it aside.

Ai Luo raised his head and glanced at Flanders, and immediately lifted some quilts and looked inside. He had a bathrobe on him, but it was not properly worn, but wrapped around him. He carefully thought about what happened last night. He was drugged and ran away successfully, but for some reason he fell into Flanders's bath. Then he hugged Flanders and kept begging him to satisfy him. What happened after that? He didn't remember anything.

Seeing that Ai Luo's face was not very good, Flanders said to him: "Don't worry, nothing happened last night. After I gave you the antidote, you fell asleep."

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment, and then felt it carefully. After checking that his body felt nothing strange, he felt a little relieved, but he didn't relax completely.

"Was... did you help me take off my clothes?" Ai Luo felt that even if nothing happened between him and Flanders yesterday, his original clothes had been taken off, whether it was Flanders or not. Whether it was the clothes someone else changed for him, he must have discovered that he was a boy.

"I changed it for you." Flanders said calmly.

"That means you've seen it all, right?" Aiello closed his eyes and sighed inwardly, then he was glad that Flanders didn't seem angry. If he explained it properly, he said Maybe it won't do anything to him.

"I didn't see it. I changed it for you with my eyes closed." Flanders lied without changing his face, because when he was undressing Aiello, he didn't keep his eyes closed the whole time.

At that time, Flanders asked Aiello to lie down, and then took off his clothes. Not only did he see Aiello's entire back, but he also moved his hands. Then he wrapped Aiello in a bathrobe and carried him back to the room. , put him on the bed and covered him with a quilt and slept all night.

Ai Luo was stunned again, thinking that in other words, Flanders still hadn't discovered his man, no wonder he was so calm. But this time, Ai Luo was not grateful that his identity had not been revealed. Instead, he thought that instead of being so worried about being discovered, he might as well take this opportunity to confess to Flanders.

"Who drugged you last night?" Flanders did not leave the room after he woke up. He was waiting for Ai Luo to wake up and prepare to ask him about it.

Ai Luo was interrupted from his original thinking by Flanders' question. He raised his head and looked at Flanders and said, "Last night, a maid came to my room and said that you asked me to go to the bookstore to meet you, and then I went . I was walking on the corridor to the library when suddenly someone dragged me into a dark room and stuffed a pill into my mouth. I struggled to escape and was holding on to the wall to escape. I don't know why I got into your bathroom and fell into the bathtub."

"A maid told you that I asked you to go to the library?" Flanders frowned because of Ai Luo's words.

"Don't you?" Ai Luo thought for a while and felt that if Flanders asked him to go to the library, why would he be in the bathroom? So that means the maid lied.

"I didn't ask you to go to the library." Flanders didn't expect that a maid in Rose Manor would dare to fake his words, but now there is a more important question: "Have you seen the person who drugged you clearly? Face?"

Ai Luoluo thought for a while and then said: "It was pitch dark in the room at that time and I couldn't see anything. After I escaped from the room, the man didn't chase me out, so I didn't see clearly from the beginning to the end. A human face."

"Go to the housekeeper later and identify the maid who sent you the message. Let me know who she is." After finishing speaking, Flanders lifted the quilt and got out of bed and walked to the dressing room.

Ai Luo also sat up and put on the bathrobe wrapped around him. After his original intention to confess his thoughts to Flanders just now was interrupted, he suddenly backed away again, but he still wanted to find a suitable one. If he had the opportunity to tell Flanders that he was a boy, it would be better if he could find a white rose before that.

Ai Luo returned to his room, changed his clothes, and prepared to go find the housekeeper.

After finding the housekeeper, before Ai Luo explained his purpose, the housekeeper said to him: "I have received the earl's instructions. Miss Ai Xi just needs to stand by the window in the house and watch." "Okay." Ai Luo nodded

. Then he walked to the window and stood there.

On the grounds of work arrangements and instructions, the housekeeper called the maids in batches to stand on the lawn outside the house. If Aiello recognized the maid who sent him the message last night, he only had to knock on the window.

There were quite a lot of maids in Rose Manor. When they walked to the lawn outside and lined up one by one, and then turned around and left one by one, Ai Luo looked at each of their faces carefully, but He didn't see the maid who had sent him the message last night.

After all the maids had come and left, the housekeeper came in and asked, "Miss Essie, did you recognize the maid who sent you a message yesterday?" "No."

Ai Luo shook his head and said clearly: "She is not among those people."

"But all the maids are here." The housekeeper looked serious, because no matter what the purpose of the maid pretending to be a messenger for Flanders, this is a very serious matter in Rose Manor. If a maid dares to do such a thing, he has the responsibility as a housekeeper and must find this maid.

Ai Luo lowered his head and pondered, thinking that people who have the courage to do such things are indeed prepared and will not be exposed so easily. But last night, after he used his mental power to fight back, the man yelled. At that time, he felt that the man's voice was familiar and remembered the voice.

But whether it was the person he thought, Ai Luo was ready to confirm for himself.

The author has something to say:

There are too few collections to be included in the list, and this time I can't follow the V. It's obvious that the clicks are OK, but the collection just doesn't grow, I'm crying.

I replaced the first four chapters with the version before modifications and deletions. It has some new content. You can read it again from the beginning.