05

Chapter 5 Shura Field in Rose Manor 5

Shura Field in Rose Manor 5

Ai Luo wanted to go outside to see if there was a way to leave Rose Manor. He walked out of the ball hall quickly, and when he passed by his carriage, The coachman stopped him: "Young...Miss, are you going back?"

Ai Luo stopped, turned to look at the coachman, then quickly walked towards him, and asked in a very low voice: "They said the Rose Array It has been activated, and everyone must stay for a few days before leaving. Do you know if there is any way to leave immediately?"

Ai Luo also sought medical treatment in a hurry. He knew in his heart that the possibility of a coachman being able to leave was very small. , but now as long as there is a slight possibility, he must ask.

"Rose Flower Array?" The coachman was stunned for a moment, then whispered: "If the Rose Flower Array is activated, I'm afraid even the two earls will not be able to get out. Young Master, please don't rush in, or you will die." Ai Luo said in a low voice

. He became even more nervous and anxious: "What should I do? If I stay, I will probably be exposed." The

coachman turned around and got into the carriage, and took out a small leather suitcase with a lock from under the seat, along with the key. He handed it to Ai Luo and said, "The butler prepared this. He said that in case of any emergency, he would give this to the young master."

Ai Luo took it and was about to open it when Galen ran away looking very nervous. Coming over, he could only put down the small suitcase and hold it in his hand.

"Miss Ai Xi." Galen breathed a sigh of relief after seeing that Ai Luo was fine. "It's very dangerous outside. There may be thieves hiding somewhere. In the past few days, please don't go outside after dark." , the housekeeper has prepared a room for you, I will take you there."

In order to avoid causing panic, they did not tell the guests that the monsters in the dungeon had escaped. Instead, they said that a thief broke in and triggered the rose array. How many days would it take to wait? After Tianzi returned to his position, they were able to leave and stay in the Rose Manor for a few days, and the guests didn't have any objections.

Ai Luo turned to look at the coachman. He still had something to ask, but it seemed he couldn't ask it now.

"Someone will arrange it for him, don't worry." Galen said.

Ai Luo could only follow Galen and go inside.

After Galen took Ai Luo to the room assigned to him, he said to him: "Because there are many guests, there may be places where the reception is not good. If you need anything, you can also tell me." "Okay, thank you

. You." Ai Luo nodded.

"Then...if there is nothing else, I will leave first." Galen obviously wanted to stay and continue talking to Ai Luo, but it was so late and he couldn't offer to stay. In a girl's room, but if Ai Luo takes the initiative to let him talk, he can stay for a while longer.

Iroh nodded again. He just wanted Galen to leave quickly so that he could take a look at what was in the suitcase the butler gave him. If there was nothing he needed, his true identity would soon be revealed.

"Then you go to bed early." Galen turned and left a little disappointed.

Galen felt that Ai Luo was so cold to him because he had already fallen in love with his third uncle. After all, he had always felt in his heart that his third uncle was the most attractive man in the world. Needless to say, he had no external conditions. And no one should be able to resist his third uncle's tenderness.