01 - I. Rose Manor

Ai Luo was jointly designed by his family and fiancé to replace his younger brother and become a test subject. After undergoing a painful experiment, he was abandoned in a dormant repair warehouse without anyone claiming him. He had to enter the game world and accumulate health points to survive. Go down.

Seeing Ai Luo so delicate and beautiful, the audience in the live broadcast room felt that he was like a piece of fresh meat placed in front of a hungry beast, and would soon be eaten to the point where not even the crumbs were left.

[Copy of Rose Manor]

The earls and young masters who needed true love to lift the curse pushed him around as an opportunity to lift the curse. He was sent to the bed, pushed into the bathroom, and locked in a room. But after all, they could not escape the influence of the curse and their inner feelings, and began to be jealous and fight for him. In order to avoid the monster's pursuit, Ai Luo had to hide in the quilt of the manor owner every night, kiss and hug him. .

[Luxury Cruise Copy]

His family was of modest means but he disliked being poor and loved being rich. In order to return to the upper class, he curried favor with the rich and seduced the young men on the luxury cruise ship. He was looked down upon by them and they always deliberately teased him and made fun of him.

When he stopped trying to please them and relied on performing arts to make a living, they coveted him again, but he only wanted to perform as an artist and not to sell himself.

[Copy of the City of Dolls]

In order not to be kidnapped and made into a puppet, he plays a real person dress-up game with the city lord every day.

01   

Chapter 1 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 1

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 1

Ai Luo watched the hatch of the dormant warehouse slowly being opened. For ten years, he had gone through eight painful experimental processes in the spiritual experiment. After being abandoned in the dormant cabin for more than two years, these ten years seemed as long as hundreds of thousands of years to him, but he finally waited for the opportunity to leave the laboratory.

Because of his vanity, his younger brother Ivan owed a large sum but did not dare to tell his family. The interest kept piling up. In order to be able to pay back the money, he secretly signed a contract with the Psychiatric Laboratory. Before he was taken away, he suddenly felt scared and regretful, because he knew that the experiment process must be painful and terrible, and the chance of survival was very small, so he cried and begged his parents to save him. But after signing a contract with the Mental Power Laboratory, it can't be solved with money. If Alvin doesn't want to become a test subject, someone must become a test subject in his place.

Ivan grew up under the pampering of his parents, while Ai Luo grew up with his grandparents and later returned to live with his parents. Naturally, his relationship with his parents was not as deep as that of Ai Luo. But he never thought of it, not even in his dreams! His biological parents would collaborate with his fiancé and use deception to make him replace his younger brother and become a test subject in the mental laboratory.

Two years ago, Ai Luo was placed in a dormant warehouse as a failed experiment, and no one came to claim it. And just yesterday, the people in the laboratory sent a message to his brain through the dormant chamber, telling him that the dormant chamber was not enough. They would either send him to the game time and space, or let him leave on his own, but once he After leaving the dormant warehouse, if there were not enough financial resources to help him maintain his life, he would only be able to live for more than a year at most.