32

Chapter 32 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 3

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 3

Every night, there will be a lot of entertainment activities on the ship, including casinos, dances, magic shows, dance performances, concerts, etc. Every afternoon, when there are many people coming out, the staff will come out to promote and attract customers.

"Tonight, the Starlight Ensemble has a piano performance in the observation hall. Do you want to go and listen?" "

Really? Who is playing tonight?" "

I heard it was Wendy."

"Really? That's worth going. Listen, let's go."

Ai Luo heard the comments of the people next to him, stopped and thought for a while, then turned and walked towards the observation hall.

Walking to the door of the Light Scenery Hall, Ai Luo looked at the Starlight Ensemble's sign next to the door. After paying a few gold coins, he was allowed to enter. He thought to himself that the ticket price was really not cheap.

There were already many people in the hall, all waiting with anticipation for the performance to start. Aiello found an empty seat and walked over to sit down.

When it was time for the performance, the seats were almost full. However, after waiting for a long time, the performance did not start. Gradually, many people began to complain and become impatient.

At this time, Ai Luo saw an acquaintance and stood up to say hello.

"Mr. Hallenke," Aiello called.

Harlenk, who was anxiously looking at the time on his watch, heard Ai Luo's voice and immediately raised his head to look at him. He was stunned for a moment and then called, "Master Ai Luo?" "Long time no see." Ai Luo said

.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him for a long time." Harenke actually knew that Aiello was on the boat and had heard the rumors about Aiello. He had taken people to perform at Aiello's house several times before, but he didn't Thinking that Ai Luo would take the initiative to say hello to him.

The deputy captain suddenly ran over in a hurry and whispered to Hallenke: "Captain, we have searched everywhere, but we can't find Wendy."

"Can't find it? I told him in the morning, and he promised to come and play today. How come he suddenly can't find it again?!" Harenke was so anxious that he broke out in sweat: "Have you searched carefully? ?"

"We have really searched everywhere we can. As you know, when he is in bad condition, he will hide and we have never been able to find him." Harenke took a look and was already impatient to wait

. The audience, sweat was already streaming down their foreheads. Now Wendy can be said to be the backbone of their band. There is no one better than him who can replace him. However, this performance has been publicized and it will be played by Wendy. If If it were someone else, the audience would be dissatisfied, and refunding the money would be a trivial matter. They would be afraid that the audience would cause trouble, and it would also affect the reputation of their band.

Just when Harenke was anxiously thinking about how to deal with it, Aiello felt that this was an opportunity for him, so he said, "Why don't I do it?" Harenke looked at

Aiello and said, "You?" "

Without waiting for Hallenke to react, Aiello walked directly in from the entrance to the backstage, preparing to go on stage from behind. The high platform of the observation hall was in a curved corner, blocked by the piano, and the audience below could not see it. To the person sitting behind the piano.