37

Chapter 37 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 8

Performing Arts but Not Selling Oneself on a Luxury Cruise 8

Ai Luo originally thought that the injury on his head would not affect his performance. But he didn't expect that the dizziness was getting stronger and stronger, making him unable to hold on any longer.

Ai Luo thought that even if he fainted, he must play all the songs before fainting. He gritted his teeth and persisted desperately, but a bigger crisis came. His already unstable mental strength , there seemed to be vague signs of an outbreak.

Ai Luo could only hold on to stay awake while trying to control the mental power that might explode, but it was too difficult to completely control it. He could just use up the little mental power he felt while playing. Lose.

However, the small amount of mental power he used during his performance was enough to have a huge effect on the hearts of the audience. Their emotions were completely affected by the music played by Aiello, and this feeling, in their opinion, It's entirely because of his excellent playing skills. To be able to do it to such an extent is simply a genius among geniuses.

Odes was also shocked. After meeting Wendy just now, he felt that Wendy was not someone who could perform at this level. While he was shocked, he also had an indescribable weird feeling in his heart. Cannot be dissipated.

Brian's eyes widened even more, with a look of amazement in his eyes. He was not amazed by Wendy, but by the performance he heard. He had listened to a lot of pianist's performances since he was a child. , there are also some who are called genius pianists, but this is really the first time he has encountered such a level of performance.

Even Odes and Brian felt such shock and amazement in their hearts, let alone others.

Ai Luo managed to finish playing five pieces of music, his body shaking uncomfortably. He wanted to stand up, but couldn't.

Wendy sat in front of the piano, because she was so shocked that she could not recover for a long time. However, the audience below had forgotten to play several pieces, thinking that he would continue to play after taking a rest. It wasn't until Wendy stood up and bowed down towards them that they realized the performance was over and started applauding enthusiastically.

Wendy bent over, and after trying hard to control his expression, he straightened his body, then turned around and walked behind the curtain.

Wendy saw that Ai Luo was still sitting in front of the piano, and something seemed a little wrong. He walked over and asked in confusion, "What's wrong with you?" "

I can't stand up, help me." Ai Luo said weakly.

Wendy immediately helped Ai Luo up from the chair, and then helped him walk to the passageway backstage.

Hallenke was waiting for them in the lounge. He originally wanted to express his shock at Aiello's performance and his concerns and worries after seeing Aiello. The first thing Ai Luo said was: "Why is there so much blood from the wound on your head? Are you okay?"

Ai Luo raised his hand and touched the wound on his forehead, feeling the moisture on the gauze. It seemed that there was really a lot of blood, but he still shook his head and said, "I'm fine." "

I'll have someone bring the medicine over and give you some medicine." Hallenke said worriedly.

"No, I have medicine there. I can just take it when I go back." Ai Luo said, "I may not be able to play in the past two days." "I understand, you go back to

rest quickly, I'll have someone take it to you." You go back," Hallenke said.

"No." Ai Luo shook his head and said, "I can go back by myself, you don't have to worry about me."