M.I.A

Weeks went by.

They interrogated you for hours at a time. You didn't even know what time it was. Even tried to hypnotize you with methods you only seen in Mexican cartel movies. You thought "𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭.."

"𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.."
"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.."

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐈?"
"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.."

Nothing but blood filled your mouth. They stripped your gear to your dry fit shirt and undies. Only to remember that your naked was the echoed memory "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝" closing your legs harder.

Hair was in disarray, soaking wet by the buckets of extreme freezing temperature water they poured on you. Keeping you awake for hours.. days maybe.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?" A voice spoke

"𝐇𝐮𝐡?" Intoxicated from sleep deprivation

A cloth then hit your face, it fell on your lap.
You looked over..

"𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" He asked as he bent down to your level and flipped the mask over..

You jerked your head away. It was a Skull mask.. you remembered you had a spar in your pants.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞.." he said almost consoling, he then gripped your face and forced you to look at him. You're eyes widened remembering his face.

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬" you muttered
"I 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭.." you spit at his face, he wiped it off and smacked you.
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 1" he replied cockily, wiping off his hand
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧?" You asked flipping your hair back, exposing previous bruises and cut markings.
"𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞.." he stepped around you, leaning to your ear "𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?"
"I 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.." you replied looking down at the mask
"I 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠.." he then grips your hair and pulls your head back "𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬..𝐡𝐦?" Pushing your head forward again releasing your hair.
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬?" 𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨? Y𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝?"
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.."
"𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞?" He laughs mockingly "I 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬o"
He snaps his fingers and two guards come from the shadows untying your hands, and gripping them tightly. Too weak to move , you gave in after a short struggle.
"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞r" he says