¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You rested on the floor for a while and caught your breath, Simon stood there watching over you. Price flipped over the documents you recovered and read each detail and sketch maps and notes. Dozing off, you placed your hands behind you head and crossing your legs.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" You mumbled.
Simon just stood there looking down at you. Then without a beat, he laid down too.
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝,𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫.." his voice was stern
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝.." you replied looking to him
"𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞." His voice lowered, eyes closed
"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝,𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬."
"𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬?" He kissed his teeth
"𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠?" You added
"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" Simons demeanor relaxed

Taking a moment for yourself, you relaxed as strong winds entered and ruffled your clothing. Pondering about how Simon reacted. Price trusts you enough to do such tasks. Obviously Simon didn't like it, you needed him to trust you as well.

After arriving Price pulled you aside, Simon didn't leave you alone. But stood watching from a distance.

"𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧" he spoke calmly "𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦"
You smirked "𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤" 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝." You nonchalantly said
Price didn't like the response, stared at you nerved.
"𝐈,𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨, 𝐨𝐫 𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞." You grind your teeth at his reaction. "𝐇𝐞,𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐩?"
Price looked over to Simon, waiting in the distance. "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡.."

You noticed the way you and price acted, Simon would ask about. You decided to have the conversation anyways, but on a brighter side.

"𝐋𝐞𝐭,𝐬 𝐠𝐨." Strutting down the halls to your room
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?" Simon said worried
You grew angry as you tried to came out with solutions for the problem with Price.
Unloading your gear one by one, passing it to Simon, in which he took quickly to hold.

"𝐲/𝐍!" He announced, just as you turned the corner. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧..𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠"
You grunted at this, turning to your door and swinging it open.
"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞" you murmured
Simon without a beat followed, setting down your gear on the couch. You quickly started to undress with each step. Into the bathroom and turning it on. Simon closed and locked the door and followed you.

"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛." Just as you said this, you realized it came out tougher than you wanted.