Day1

Touring your base alone, honestly just walking and roaming around.

Fitness room.
Laundry room.
Cafeteria aka "Chow Hall".
Debrief room.
The Artillery room.

Time went and came, and you find yourself back to square one. Your room. Plopping down in your bed, you sighed. Not knowing what's the next move. You decide eventually to hit the gym. Pass more time, until you're called for. After all, you had a purpose here.

Slipping on your new PT outfit, and new training shoes. Slicking your hair back into a messy pony tail. Headphones and Phone.

Arriving at the Fitness room, you enter and head for the treadmill. Knowing a exactly where it was, you strolled in not paying any mind to any one already inside.

Some stretches to loosen up the joints and muscles, you hop on the treadmill jogging first while slowing increasing to a run. Your music blasted and you minded your business, you practiced your running skills. Using your phone as a gun. Swiftly and quickly moving your "gun" and pointing, faster and faster. to the beat of your music, you switched positions on the treadmill; backwards, side and forward crouched. After sneaking a peak at the treadmill miles, you exceeded three. Turning it off and hoping off, heading over to the boxing bag. Walking passed two huge men, your pace slowed as you looked down and looked up. One man was benching to what looked like 200lbs. Masked. Skull? The other looked after him, masked again. You almost smiled as to realizing what it looked like. A shirt? Perhaps. Picking up your pace and continuing your workout. The boxing bag.

One hit, turning to two. Three. Four. Combos after combos, a few kicks came into it too. Noticing the men you walked by, was looking.
Used to this from basic, you rushed them off. They could use some new skills they way their eyes were glued to you. The bag swung back and forth, side to side. You moved with the bag. Elbows were thrown, knees, punching kicks.
Losing air, you stopped the bag as it came to you. You planted your feet, and went to hug the bag as it swung back. Stopping it as if it was never just used. Sweat drips down, shaking your head to get them off before using the back of your hand to wipe off the top of your lip. It stung. Catching you off guard, you looked down at your hand.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤?" Your knuckles were bruised and bleeding. Looking back at the bag, not noticing the blood before, taking a closer look and wiping it. Seeing more blood. "𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤.." you muttered to your self.

Music still playing, you didn't noticed both of the men were coming over. "𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞" A hand extended into your view. You took your headphones out, looking up. The Man with the skull mask. "𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" The man just dangled the tissue infront of me again. "𝐔𝐦.. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.." you softly said, almost embarrassed. The other just cleaned the bag quietly. I tried to clean my knuckles. As your adrenaline came down, it started to hurt. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐁𝐚𝐲.." a thick British voice almost echoed the whole fitness room. "𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.. 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧" you looked up at him again, him already glaring down at you. He probably didn't mean no harm, but he is an intimidating guy. You went ahead and walked yourself to MedBay.

MedBay was small, but there were multiple units to small injuries to critical. The nurse came over and attended you, cleaning your cuts and patching it up. Painful and unexpected as it was, it went by quick. Although you wasn't done with your workout, you decide to go tomorrow and finish. Heading back over to your room. Seeing the men again, you nod acknowledging them as they walked by. Not a word was said from them. You didn't mind.

"𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞." echoed down the hall, you looked over to whom this person looked like before entering your room. The man just waved and nodded and jogged towards you. This confused you, you stopped from opening your door. You looked back at the men, they watched.