"Its go time"

the Task force roamed the safe house, some hit the small workout area. You stayed with the volunteer back up group and strategized possible ideas to take down Shepherd and it's Shadow Company leader. Simon stood near by, it was unclear if he was listening or zoned out. You analyzed him carefully as he did these things. You knew what dissociation was "good" and "bad". Stimming or Reliving as you called it.

Casually looking over to him. Nothing out of the ordinary. Soon Price calls the team together.

"𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦."

I nodded, realizing I get to be my own team's Captain. Just for the mission at least. Price goes on with the plan and it's details. Pulling up Blueprints of the surrounding area of the enemy's base. Price quickly answered untold questions as to why we couldn't get the Shadow Company's blueprint. It's a private base. He goes on sternly as they have more men than us, and how we have to be extremely careful. Simon looks over to you and looks back at the blueprint. From time of briefing, it was dark again.

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞" König hissed, clutching his gun.

I call over my crew and run down a super quick plan. Price never told us if we're paired or we're able to free roam. Simon found himself sticking close by you as you rushed around gearing up. Bumping into him as you were just about to load in your bike.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?" You asked Simon, his eyes wide and red. His gaze went from your eyes and mouth, nose. Just grabbing every detail of your face. I'm silence.
"𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧?" You spoke softly reaching for his vest
"I 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.." his voice cracked, soft sobs escaped his lips. You just smiled warmly
"Oh 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈,𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞." Your response confuses him, more tears come from his eyes ruining his eyeblack. "I 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭"
Simon gasps for air and yanks you in for a hug. Clutching you tight.

Soon the plane take off along with the backup crew. Simon close by again. He doesn't intend to leave you out of his sight. You found this cute. You were about to show him exactly why anyone should fuck with you.

Soon enough the helicopter hovers over the destination, and quickly climb into some boats to bring the team to the rest of the way. You channel in to the fight Jets.

"I'll 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧"
"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲"

A few moments have you creeping in on the shadow company's base. An abandoned prison.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" price repeats himself softly

Positioning at the tree line and aiming for the snipers at the towers guarding. König and yourself team up and shooting down the guards. Other were alarmed but this was intentional.
Quickly backing up, running to the other side of the prison, avoiding the attention.
"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧?" Price whispers
"𝐈𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝" you chuckled

Grappling up ropes to climb on, half way you call in.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭.. 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧.."