Leaving Simon for the first time

Roaming the base again, passing the time. Sitting around. Price calls for you for a private conversation. Ghost seems curious wanting to tag along, but knows he couldn't. You decided to have the conversation in view where he can see you. So he wouldn't panic or think the worst.

"𝐅𝐨𝐱.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.." he says Low and stern. His hands on his hips like a father reprimanding his child
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞?" You asked confused
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤." He added
Stuck in your words, you stood there. Looking back to ghost as he watched intently.
"𝐅𝐨𝐱?.." price called
"𝐘𝐞𝐬.. 𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭." You said softly "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬."
"𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐏𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.-"

He then begins details of my instructions. It wasn't hard to follow. As the documents were in a  secluded area. TF141 would wipe out surrounding enemies, leaving me with the ones inside the targeted building. He knew Ghost and yourself were an Item. She he wanting you to evac with them, only to jump back out and get the documents. The chopper would circle around and watch you extract the final details of the mission.

He tapped your shoulder and head "𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞." He warmly smiled, half of it hidden behind his mustache. He turned to the rest of the team and called them into briefing, you walked with Price.

"𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧,𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧,𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝."

Price knew you'd make it out alive. Minimal to no injures.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"

You chuckled at this, releasing some tension. Arrive at the office, TF141 filed in. And price went ahead and placed down the blueprint. Ghost stood behind you. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭?" He whispered to you. You're head slightly turned to his voice "𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.. 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭" you replied
"𝐇𝐦𝐦.." he growled as if he already didn't like what it was. Expected. But you'll try your damn hardest to get back to him. This GoPro that'll be strapped to you, will have a monitor to see and hear every move. You already knew Price would hold him back, and when you was gone. His eyes would be glued on the screen. Or picking a fight with Price. 

You was paired with Ghost for the mission. For the best. Because you'll be sent back in without him. Loading up on the Cargo Plane again. Casually looking over to Simon, here and there. His eyes were wondering. Finding something to do. Or trying to distract himself from his thoughts. He was doing well in that case his hands were in his lap unclenched. Price walks up to you as you check over the artillery.