Training

~Continuation of Day1

Taking a quick nap, feeling refreshed. You checked the time, just about right to wake up. Cleaning up and getting dressed. Slipping on your mask, your new fitted uniform. Helmet with the gifted Fox ears. Boots. Checking your self in the mirror, slipping on your Nike slim grip gloves. You start to head out. Your boots are air light, footsteps almost absent to the ear. Which was good. Casually strolling down the hall to the field training outback of base, you start to hear heavier footsteps behind.

"𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.." you thought, didn't turning around completely. Looking over your shoulder, confirming it was Simon. Dressed as well, his demeanor seemed more threatening. He was alone. He must've had a room down the same hall as you. You kept walking, almost striking your way down, and around.

Captain Price waved you down. He stood with what seems like the rest of the team. Also dressed for the occasion. They looked like a real group.

"𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝟏𝟒𝟏, 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐱. 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲.-" Price went on introducing you, but you were fixated on how you seen other of the members already at the Mexican food place, and how Simons eyes now match up.

"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐱?" Captain Price said excitedly
You cleared your throat, snapping back "𝐘𝐞𝐬"

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬, 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡. 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓. 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩. 𝐊𝐨̈𝐧𝐢𝐠. 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞"

You nod acknowledging. Almost shy to say hello. But it felt right not to say anything. Soap was the one to be with Simon at the food place. Price strapped a GoPro on your helmet and directed you to the makeshift demo house.

"𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧, 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬." he said "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭"

He tossed you a random gun. Just by the feel, you didn't like it. Tossing it back. Seeing what Gaz had on him, you reached your hand out for it. "𝐈𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞" He simply gave you his gun.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞?" Price questioned
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟏 𝐈𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧." You spoke as you expected the Ak47 you took from Gaz. Cocking it as you finished your sentence. Impressed with what you said, almost offended. Seeing Soap hold back a laugh, Meat and Royce snickered.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧?" You asked poking at the GoPro
"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭."
You simply waved at him and went inside the Demo. Getting into stance, and starting. Jumping over tables, crouching. Bullets flew but accurate. Not a single shot missed. Missing a fake target, it was wore tripped to fall on you. Catching it, using one hand to operate the gun wiping out the room, and using your knife to slice the fake targets neck. Using his cardboard cut out as a shield for any left over targets. Quickly clearing the room, you neared the end of the Demo. Continuing to Excel in quick moves and shots. It soon ended. Walking out to the real world again. Walking around and strolling back to the seat. Price In awe, seeing himself on the monitor. He snapped back to, looking at you. Clapping. "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧"

You simply nodded, handing Gaz back his gun.

Each crew member took turns in the demo, you watch along side Price.

"𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩. 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡?" Price Casually asked
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞" you muttered
"𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞.." He replied

The Day soon ended, and Price wanted to treat the team for dinner. Everyone joined in.

Soon enough, we met out in-front. One by one. Dressed in civilian clothes. You kept it simple with jeans and a Nike wind breaker. Hair loose. Pulling up your motorcycle as price begins headcount.

"𝐅𝐨𝐱, 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲!" Price chuckled
You just shook your head. The helmet muffled your words. Realization hit Soap, and noticed you was the one at the Mexican place. He didn't say anything, instead complimented your bike. You thanked him. Price leaded the group, you have free leeway to roam since you'd catch up in no time between lanes. Speeding then slowing down, wheelies for cars that drove by. Seeing kids smile wave and ask you to rev. Pulling up to the place price picked, you pulled in behind him. Making sure you parked somewhere deep into the parking lot. Picking a empty corner.

Dinner came and went, bar hopped and had a few laughs. The ones who drove didn't drink, including you. You still had fun watching the others get absolutely wasted.

Eventually everyone went back to Base. You stayed behind for a Late night drive. Making sure everyone got onto base safely, you drive off.

Stopping at a Beach nearby, pondered and listening to the waves. Noticing a car pull up near, getting nervous you decide to get back to your motorcycle. The window rolled down. It was Simon.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨.. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞." As you out your helmet back on. He didn't say anything, he just stared. You didn't find this odd, he didn't say much during training anyways. Just as you pulled near enough, he spoke.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞.."

It stunned you. You? Out of all people..

"𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.." you answered, parking your motorcycle again.

Both of you sat at the rocks that piled up beside a dock. He stared out to the sea. Not saying a word. You decided to stay quiet as well, and stare off. You thought maybe he was just lonely. Or, needed someone next to him. To be with. As he fought his thoughts and struggles. Maybe he liked your presence. He didn't seem to be much of a talker, or show emotion. But that was okay to you.

What felt like forever sitting there, you decided to break the silence, and head back to Base.

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐠𝐨?" You asked softly
"𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨.." He replied

He drove ahead, after him asking you to sit with him. You decided to drive up next to him and cruise. He rolled down his window. His way of "Walking me home". You smiled behind your helmet, placing a hand on his side rear view mirror. Your way of "Holding Hands". He didn't say anything, but it felt wrong to just do that. Staying next to him but pulling your hand back.
He flashed his lights, catching your attention. You looked at him, and gestured at the mirror. You gently put your hand back on the mirror. He wanted your hand there.

Soon enough you made it back to base, he left you go first. You both parted ways.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.." You softly said
A pause happened, maybe he didn't want to say it back. Or maybe he didn't hear. You carried on and opened your door.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝..𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.." He spoke.

Felt like he didn't want to go back to his room.. yet alone. Sleep. You felt deeply that that man was damaged. He was fighting something that he couldn't but someone had to deal with. Asking you to sit with him at the beach, the side mirror.. you thought he was opening up.

How much will he open?... and what will spill?