A grunt.

"I take that as a yes."

"First, you steal my money." Minho raised his voice. "Then you sneak out while everyone is asleep and go into a club as a seventeen-year-old. You got yourself and Quinn drunk, which caused her to throw up and now probably be sick! You got a hangover and was saying crazy shit. Thomas, I swear to god!"

"First, I stole your money a million times already. You should hide it better." Thomas blared. "Then I just do the exact same thing with her as you did in Norway... sneak out while everyone is asleep! Also, it's not like I decided for her to get drunk or made her puke or made her sick!"

Another groan. "Please just shut up."

"Please just shut up." He mimicked in a high voice.

"I really feel like hurting you right now, Thomas." By the way he talked, I could hear his jaw was clenched.

"I don't care. You coming? They want to go bike in some woods."

"And leave her here?" I could feel their eyes burn on me again. "I ain't doin' that, man. I'll stay here."

"Just wake her up."

"Dude. I'm not gonna try and wake her up again. Last time it was not a success."

Thomas coughed loudly. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy carrying her."

A few seconds of silence before he replied, "I never said I didn't enjoy that. I said I didn't succeed waking her up normally."

My heart was close to springing out of my chest now.

"You sure you're not coming with us?"

"Yes." Minho confirmed. "I'll stay here. Got some things to do anyways."

"Alright. See ya." The door creaked open. "And try not to break any of the beds."

"TH—." But the door already got slammed close.

Silence fell. I managed to control my own breathing again, hoping to fall back asleep because after all, I was still exhausted with a horrible headache.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I didn't have a dream about what happened in the past, luckily. But it couldn't have been like that because Minho was in the same room again, right?

I let out a soft groan, desperately rubbing a hand on my forehead to get the pain away. That was a disadvantage of getting drunk.

"Good morning to you too." His voice made my eyes jump open. Minho sat in the corner of the room, in a big chair with his laptop on his lap. A stupid grin on his face.

"Ugh." Already in a bad mood, I threw my head back. "This is horrible."

"Your own fault." He smiled teasingly.

I rolled right off the bed, landing with a boom. "Thanks for the life changing information."

A chuckle. "You're very welcome."