She laughed through the phone. "I'll see. Gotta hang up now, aren't allowed to call for a long time. Bye, honey."

"Bye, Mom." 

I wanted to bury myself alive.

I was close to have a heart attack when I slowly entered the main room again, finding Minho standing there with crossed arms and a cold look on his face.

"Uh, hi." I peeped. "Should we got get breakfast? I'm sure the others—."

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?"

Shuck.

"What?" My muscles tensed, cheeks turning a bright red. "It's not my— it kind of is, but no... it's not really— I don't know."

"Were you planning on telling me?"

"Not really." I looked down. "Hey, let's just—."

"You're turning nineteen, right?"

I averted my head completely now. "Yeah. But let's just go get breakfast and forget—."

"All right." He interrupted again. "We'll go have breakfast. Just get dressed... I don't know if you were planning on going downstairs in your pajamas three seconds ago...?"

"Right." I mumbled, embarrassment washing all over me. I chose casual clothes. Black cargo pants with a green top, then also realized I was in such a rush before my mother called, that I was actually about to walk out off in my shorts and shirt.

Minho's jaw was clenched, which made me wonder if I made him angry about the fact that I didn't tell him anything.

"Let's go." He pressed a button on the elevator. It started to move down. I was tapping my foot, a bit annoyed he cared so much even after I promised myself not to celebrate again. Time waste.

"Hey, where are you going?" I stopped moving when instead of going left—to the room where meals were shared—he went straight forward to the exit door.

He turned around, his eyes sharpening at me. "We're getting breakfast."

"Yeah. That's right here." I pointed at the door.

"Not today." Taking my arm, he continued walking to the car that was waiting for us outside the hotel.

"What? Hey! Where are we going?" He didn't reply. "Minho! Can't we at least tell the others we're leaving?"

"Last time you and Thomas left, y'all didn't say anything either."

I scoffed. "Are seriously still pissed about that?"

"Just get in the car."

I exhaled and stepped in. He closed my door before sitting down himself and rushing out of the area fast.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" Minho asked, his hands gripping on the wheel. "Did you tell Thomas? Anyone?" He pressed the pedal even harder.

"You shouldn't drive this fast." I said. "It's gonna cause problems."

"I asked you something."

I exhaled in frustration and stared out of the window. "Because... why would I? You're busy working, the rest wants to do other crap that does not include celebrating my birthday. It's a waste of time... and money."

"I don't agree to any of that." He said. "But okay, fine. Which flowers are your favorite?"

"I don't know."

"Favorite chocolate?"

"I don't know. Chocolate always tastes nice."

"Please tell me you do have a favorite color."