Tobi: Are they not blood related?

(Y/N) started whispering to Sasuke.

(Y/N): That annoying blond bastard can create an explosive with his palms. They have mouths on them for some freaky reason.

Sasuke: I know. I saw with my Sharingan.

(Y/N): Okay, asshole. Don't use my help then!

Deidara reached into the bags underneath his cloak and grabbed more clay. His palms chewed on it before spewing it onto the ground.

Two clay creatures were formed. They wriggled and sounded gross.

(Y/N): Ew.

Deidara: I'll play with you a bit more!

The two creatures lumbered towards (Y/N) and Sasuke, who gripped their weapons.

Sasuke: Child's play? So stupid.

The ravenette stabbed one of the creatures, but his sword got stuck in its stomach, as it continued to lumber around.

(Y/N) dodged the other creature's punch, and began to exchange blows with it.

Sasuke used Chidori to cut his opponent in half, but it quickly reformed into two creatures.

(Y/N): Hmm... Lightning seems to work well against them...

He coated Crimson in lightning and slashed the larger creature, which reformed two creatures as well.

(Y/N): Ugh.

Sasuke grabbed his sword in the first creature and pulled it out before slicing it.

Pretty soon, the two were surrounded by a large group of clay creatures.

Deidara: <hand seal> I guess it's about time.

The creatures all exploded on (Y/N) and Sasuke. Deidara laughed.

Tobi: No way!

Deidara: Huh?

The two shinobi jumped out of the explosion and landed on a tree branch before jumping back onto the ground.

Tobi: <nodding his head> Yeah, I thought so.

Deidara: Hey! Who's side are you on anyway?!

(Y/N): That was kinda lame, you know.

Sasuke: Is that all you got?

Deidara growled and grabbed more clay, pressing his hands together.

Tobi: Th-That's...!

There was a puff of smoke and a large clay dragon stood behind the Akatsuki members.

Tobi: Ta-da!! One of Senpai's signature art pieces, the C2 Dragon!!

Deidara jumped on the head of the clay dragon.

Deidara: Tobi, you know what to do, right?

Tobi: Of course, Senpai! We're going with "that," right?!

Deidara: <hand seal> Yeah! "That" is the plan...

The tail of the dragon shrunk a little as the dragon opened its mouth. Clay balls fell out of it, landing around Tobi.

(Y/N): Oh, dear. That huge thing is probably an explosive too.

Sasuke: Great... And judging by its looks, it'll be attacking from the sky. This is bad.