𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔.

Start from the beginning

You continue to apply more, blending it in with your fingers. You smile victoriously at your now covered neck as you make sure you didn't miss any spots.

You take off your shirt, immediately covering your breasts as you forgot you hadn't been wearing a bra. You can see Katsuki smirk at you as you flip him off and go through your clothes to find a bra.

You turn away from Katsuki as you clip your bra on, joining him in the bathroom to grab your deodorant.

He had finished washing his face, turning around to grab you and kiss you. You kiss him back gently as his hands grip your waist. You wince, causing him to pull back and observe your body carefully.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" He asks you as he picks you up to plant small kisses on your waist.

You look in the mirror, not even having noticed the bruises on your waist either. In the moment, the pain had felt good and turned you on, but now you only felt sore.

"I'm okay, dummy." You tell him as you bend down and kiss his lips.

"Fuck, I didn't mean to be so rough on our first time. I got carried away." He admits as he kisses you back sweetly.

"It's okay, I liked it." You add with a wink, making Katsuki smirk.

"That's my girl." He says as he carries you out of the bathroom and lies you down against the bed.

Katsuki peppers kisses all across your stomach and your waist, lightly kissing your thighs as well. You know that's his way of making sure you're okay and comfortable after last night.

He then grabs both of your hands and locks his fingers with yours, pinning them above your head. He places a sweet kiss on your lips which makes you melt.

Katsuki gets up to change, you following suit so you two can go out to eat with your class. You change into some short, dark blue jean shorts, throwing on one of Katsuki's shirts with a skull on it.

You tie the shirt behind your back, letting it fit your figure instead of being baggy. You slip on your high top black and white chucks, letting your hair fall silkily over your shoulders with light mascara and your eyebrows done.

You look over to find Katsuki done changing as well, he literally wearing the same thing as you except with jean pants and his shirt not being tied.

You nudge his side as he gives you a weird look, you gesturing to the fact that you two are matching. "Look, idiot! You copied me." You say as you cross your arms over your chest.

Katsuki smirks down at you, picking you up and setting you on the dresser. His hands massage your thighs as his eyes gaze all across your body. You rest your hands on his chest as you give him a short kiss on the lips.

Katsuki bites your lip, preventing you from pulling away as he kisses you deeper. He picks you up again, setting you on his lap while he sits down on the bed.

His hands grip your hair tightly, yet also gently, as he pulls your head back. He kisses along your jaw, bringing his mouth to your ear.

"You look good in my shirt, I'd fuck you senseless if we didn't have to meet up with those idiots." He says huskily as he kisses your lips once again.

Your stomach feels invaded by butterflies at his words. You internally roll your eyes at how horny your boyfriend is, but then again, so are you.

You decide to tease him, slipping your hand under his shirt, letting it fall beneath the waistband of his jeans as well.

You look him in the eyes with an innocent smile on your face, "A little quickie never hurt anyone.", you say as you bring your hand up his shirt again.

Katsuki smirks at you, bringing his hands to grasp his shirt and pull it over his head. You smirk internally, knowing Mina and Kirishima were supposed to show up any minute now.