Chp-8 Convinced..

____________***_______________________________________________***_________

           Alice left crying miserably feeling lots of emotions running through her nerves at once. While running she dumped in a person,"Alice! Oh my god! Are you ok? Where were you? I was so worried, Anna said as she hug her tight. Alice became a mess crying in her embrace. While Anna blowed some soothing words in her ear.
             Breaking the hug Anna took Alice in her room and asked her what happened the whole time with her Alice explained how she lost Kaylie in her way and got stuck. She even told the conversation between her and Victor's . Anna was as much astonished as Alice at first place. But, at the end they had to accept it.

           After sometime they left the room and asked the family about Kaylie and Jonas. Unfortunately there was not a single proof of there existence. It was already night time, all had there dinner and the climate too became fine. Sky was clear and pretty, but wind was still so heavy that it would blow a person with it.

          Alice sat at the back yard door admiring the beautiful sky. Alot of stars could be seen but not a single hint of moon.  While the cold breeze was hitting her face she felt a presence beside her, Anna gave her a warm smile to her as she passed a hot cup of coffee. "Everything will be fine, don't worry much; I know you are enough strong." Anna tried to sound as sweet as she can, she continued," I think you should talk to victor about this matter in calm and in a mature way . At that time you were just worried about everything and were scared of what was happening around. Yeah, I understand its somewhere difficult to get. You acted wrong because of your situation nothing else." She finished

         " I understand what you are saying. But my priority is Kaylie; I need to find her." Said Alice.After having little chit chat they headed towards there room to sleep.       The next day came It was 6 in morning when Victor's mother Mrs Gallio came to wake  Alice up.

             After she woke up , Mrs Gallio handed Alice a type of cloth which was mainly weared for trainings and told her to wait near store room after having breakfast. Ofcourse Alice didn't know what was it for but without asking any questions she left to take a shower. Even told Anna to come with her. They had there breakfast and waited outside store room. In a while Victor came there wearing same white warrior cloth."It's nice to see you and your friend here, At the end what have decided?" Asked Victor.

             Alice remained silent, breaking the silence between them she spoke," I will definitely help you no matter what but before that you will rescue friend and bring her safely. Victor nodded in agreement. He entered the small store room and then opened a get attached to the ground which looked like a hidden way to a secret room. Alice and Anna followed him. Climbing down the ladder they reached in a room which was so big that a whole big garden can be fixed in it.

         They understood on the first look that it was a training room. With a whistle Victor started there training. First he thought to train to test there  strength. He gave them some huddles to pass. Anna was so active that passed each and every test with low difficulties. While on other hand Alice was failing in most of the test . She could hardly pass one or two of it.

      Victor was disappointed by this scene. He knew he had to take more efforts on Alice. He started working with flexibility of both the girls. Whole day they were in the training room. Once when victor thought Anna was good he send her to take some rest, Continuing to train Alice.

        It was 2 in morning with the last whistle Victor announced that the training was over she could have some rest. Breathing heavily Alice questioned him," I don't think......this will work to kill that monster? " after completing she laid down due to being so tired. Huffing and Buffing Victor sat next to her and answered, "This was only warm up. Tomorrow you will learn alot important things." Victor looked at her as he finished and found Alice sleeping peacefully. Chuckling on her , carrying her on his back he took her to his room and laid her on his bed while proceeding towards the couch he himself took some rest.

After some hours

                The voice of running steps echoed in the house. Entering the room Layla shouted ," Sister get up you need to go!" Alice wake up in a terror hearing her screaming voice. Rubbing her eyes she got up and noticed Victor was also woke up by Layla. She realised she was sleeping in Victor's room"But I remember I was not here", she thought to herself. After sometime all gathered in living hall as Mr. And Mrs. Galileo rushed here and there packing some thing and remembered to announce something," kids make sure you all are together, Victor, Alice and Anna who 3 are coming with me and Sam ( Victor's uncle/ Mr. Galileo's brother)
Layla you are living here with your mom. Honey take care of Mrs. Smith too." Completing they all left facing heavy rain and air. The ground full with mud and puddles was making hard for them to walk.

          After alot of struggles they reached to the mid end of other mountain. Mr. Sam guided everyone to a cave hidden behind bushes and trees. Reaching to the entrance of the cave he spoke a sell by which the rock infront of cave wide opened a way to enter for them. Going deep down in the cave they found and old monk waiting for them. Without a single word he led them a room inside. Entering the room eyes of Alice and Anna teared up as they rushed towards Kaylie who laid there unconscious. Covered with several hurbs and wounds indicating how badly she was injured.

           While both the girls were expressing there sorrow, Mr. Galileo asked the priest in a very calm but serious tone with a hint of worry in it, "Sir...., J- Jonas ??" Monk replied with a sad face ," Sorry to say but when we found Jonas he was already dead so we thought to let him go where mother river wants to take him." Victor stood still listening all this. Emotional face with the same old look , but at that time it looks like something was missing in him
The sparkling eyes he hold, the glow on his face was vanished..... and it didn't went unnoticed by his uncle.

              Though Jonas was not a part of their family by blood but still they never let him feel alone. Jonas was always a big brother to victor and a elder child in Galileo's family. They spent day and night all the time together..... A lonely tear left from Victor's eyes, but he wept it before anyone can see.

               But Alice did notice him and his feelings. Griping on the hands of her two bestfriends ;She made her decision. She will not spare who ever is behind all this because of whoever she is stuck here.
            Wipping of her eyes she went towards Victor.....

______________________++---------------------
----------------------------------++______________

To be continued..

Hello this is author min : there was a certain problem with my login issue so it is an delay publishing this...
But thanks for waiting and reading.. my work...
Keep reading keep imagining ...