Chp -6 See you again

Mrs Galileo was busy and was worried watching news on tv. The reports were about heavy rainfall and the current flood which was consuming the whole village of Hades.

         Meanwhile a slim Shinny hand was getting drain in rain water as the owner of the hand gave a jerk to the whole body having cold shivers running down through the body. Suddenly a knock was heard on the rooms door. " Um.. Yes! Who?" Was a question asked in the most soft and concerned voice as possible.

          Layla  Replied warmly," it's me big sister we got some news about your friends, to come down with me right now." Kaylie rushed downstairs like a quick wave of wind. Emotions running through her body. The care, anger, panic, relief, pain all were displayed on her face. With heavy breaths she asked a middle 50s aged man who was sitting calmly on the couch," Did- .. di.. What did you .. u... Got to know about them, where are they?" She asked hesitatingly, anxiously..

           The man who was Mr.Galileo Kept quiet so, Mrs Galileo spoke ," My dear we found one more girl we aren't sure if you know her, I don't know her name cause  we found her  lying unconscious on the rock beside the well... and about one of your friends...- Mrs. Galileo remained silent. "The other is nowhere to be found actually she went with the flow of water after falling the water but don't worry my boy Jonas, you might know him he is enough strong to handel this type of situation very well he will surely keep her safe. She will be fine."

                Anna was trembling with fear. She was unable to digest what was happening. She could do nothing; slowly, unknowingly a lonely tear left from her left eye. And more tears started to roll down her cheeks her brown eyes started to get red . Understanding the situation little Layla took her to the room again. After reaching there she comforted her . She should be strong.

             The whole evening Anna cried and cried remembering the sweet movements spent with them.How their trio got more and more close. The smiling faces which she was missing the most. All she could do is pray and ask for there safe return....

Meanwhile
           Slowly getting unconscious Alice opened her eyes. The blurry vision in the starting slowly started to get normal. Alice weakly woke up. She was welcomed by a warm atmosphere in this cold weather. It was an unknown small house to her which was more likely a cottage. Suddenly she heard..--

            A sweet voice which belonged to an old lady ; she was almost the age of her grandmother," Oh! Dear it's good you woke up. It was hard to remove all the water which entered your body. You were enough strong, here drink this ," She said while handling Alice a bowl of hot soup. "Thanks alot ma'am but can I know like-....... How I ended up here and..-?" Alice asked being dumbfounded.

         " Don't you remember while coming here you and your friends drowned down in the  water. You were lucky enough that we can rescued you on time." The old lady replied. Alice remained silent but the next thing that old lady said shocked her," Oh yes! I remember not only you but we also rescued another girl I think you might know her. Her name was something Aani no Anya no I don't remember properly because of my old memory." She said with a little laugh.

                After sometime the old lady took Alice to the house infront it, was little bigger with several small rooms she got to know that so many villagers are settled on the top of this hill. This house belonged to a very lovely and sweet family with the members of mother, father, a uncle and a Lovely little girl who was as sweet as a candy. It looked like she got her kindness and surgery talks from her mother while her attractive personality from her father no one could recognise if she was only 5/ 6 years old. No doubt Alice was  quick to  recognise a person's personality .

     Even though she was easily distracted by the family but somewhere there was hint of emotion
To go and find her friends. So, she excused herself and asked Layla the daughter secretly if she can  meet the other girl. Layla told that she is in the bedroom. There were total three bedrooms she started to check one by one the first one was of the couple.

        She entered the second room it was in dark shades , she was able to see the beautiful  view of Village but to be saddest at that time the only thing she could see was piquant view of the village and a bizarre sky which more looked like poisonous.

         "What are you doing her?" She heard a cold-deep- mascular voice coming from behind her. When she looked by the voice it was none other than....

To be continued
____________________________________________________________________________

Who she did saw?? And will that trio will get together again .

Stay tuned to know more
And thanks to read till here I hope you will continue..