11. "ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ."

Start from the beginning

I got goosebumps the closer he got. This is the one thing I haven't had the chance to experience yet and it surprised me that he prioritized me over himself. I wasn't used to this kind of treatment at all.

His hands slid underneath my thighs and behind my knees before pushing them forward. I held them in place and looked down at him. His eyes were full of lust as they made direct contact with mine.

"It's okay," He said quietly. He had to know I was nervous, there's no way he didn't. "I'll take care of you." I felt my heart skip a beat. Whether he meant that literally or sexually, it didn't matter, it was how he said it.

He brought his mouth down to my slit without looking away from me. I looked away quickly. The eye contact wasn't uncomfortable but it was too much.

I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt his tongue run up my slit from the bottom, landing on my clit. I felt every muscle in my body tense up as he flicked his tongue a few times before sucking on it softly.

Every few seconds he'd switch back to flicking his tongue and sucking gently. I bit down on my lip, not wanting to be loud even though I knew no one was home.

He moved his face away for a second and the cold air hitting my wet skin caused me to shiver a little. He quickly brought his face back down and ran his tongue up and down my slit multiple times.

A small moan escaped my lips and I felt his lips curl into a smile against me. He moved faster and brought his hands down to each thigh, spreading my legs some more to give him even more access.

He went back to working on my clit, going much faster than before which caused my jaw to swing open and I let out a few whimpers. He hummed against me and the vibrations from it made everything feel even better.

I pushed my hips upward slightly for more friction and felt him smile again before he let out a moan. I gasped at the feeling and lifted my head up to look down at him but his eyes were closed.

He pulled his mouth away and that's when he looked back up at me. He looked so pretty like this, with his face wet from my juices and his lips parted as he caught his breath. It drove me absolutely crazy.

I felt myself throb. I wanted him, no, I needed him. "You taste so sweet, Schön," He said quietly as he still tried to catch his breath. I let go of my leg and brought my hand to his chin, guiding him back up to my level.

I lifted my head up to connect our lips and I could taste myself on him. I hummed against his lips from the taste and felt him smile. My hands ran down his bare chest until they reached the waistband of his boxers.

I hooked my fingers underneath the material but my arms were too short to pull them down. I huffed with frustration and he chuckled softly into the kiss before lifting his hips up to pull them down.

He brought his hips back down and my eyes widened slightly when I felt his dick rest against my stomach. Oh, God. What have I gotten myself into? I started having second thoughts, but it'd be cruel for me to chicken out now.

I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize I stopped kissing back until he pulled away and looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay? Is this too much?" He asked and I sent him a small smile.

He was so sweet and caring, he sounded so genuine. "No, I'm okay," I said quietly and he smiled a bit. "It's not too much. It's just, you know," I broke eye contact as I finished my sentence and he brought his fingers to my chin to turn my head back at him.

"I know," He said softly. "You can trust me. I promise I won't hurt you." I flashed him a small smile and lifted my head up to give him a kiss. "I trust you," I told him when I pulled away.