Chapter 34

A/N: FORGET THE FACT THAT I'M UPLOADING AFTER 9 MONTHS. IM SORRY. ALSO THIS CHPATER IS VERY POORLY WRITTEN GUYS SO PLS BUT I MIGHT REWRITE IT IN THE FUTURE IDK. IK IT'S NOT THE BEST WORK I'VE DONE BUT JUST WAIT FOR ME TO GET BACK ON MY GRIND >:) anyways back to the chapter <3

It was so silent

The only sound you could hear was the wind outside as you had a window open.

"What." you ask.

"We should break up."

"Why."

"Don't be mad." He turns to you.

"I'm not, are you?" You say, still in a stern tone.

"No.."

"Then why do you want to break up? Did I do something wrong? Did I do something to hurt you?"

"No, no it's nothing like that."

"Then why?" Your voice softens a bit

"Because.. You're not safe with me."

"That's not true, I actually feel a lot safer with you."

"No, did any of this happen to you before you met me?"

"Well.."

"Exactly so you should leave because if you want to keep yourself and your friends safe you shouldn't even contact me."

You tried to understand where he was coming from but it still hurt.

"Okay but-" You were cut off by a message.

You both looked at your phone. It was a message, you were able to go home now.

You hear a loud sigh.

"I'll help you pack." He says getting up.

"Wait..." You try to hold his hand but he quickly pulled away.

"Wait.. I'm sorry-" He tried to apologize for his action.

You felt tears rush to your eyes, but you quickly hung your head and walked away.

After you got all your things packed up, he drove you home. The car ride was so silent. Finally after getting inside your apartment, he says something.

"If anything suspicious ever happens, you can always call me." He says.

You nod your head, still staring at the floor.

"Stay safe." He says as you shut the door.

As soon as he left you felt a rush of emotions, anger, frustration, guilt, and pain, all you could do was cry.