Chapter 17

12:09 pm

12:09 pm

You were currently in class. Yesterday you felt like you were about to die, but luckily you woke up fine this morning. You can't say the same for Hawks, so as an apology after class you're gonna go buy him hot chocolate and a free snack. I mean you are the reason he got sick. If you hadn't suggested sledding then you both wouldn't have been sick yesterday.

You were tapping your shoes against the floor, clicking your pen, waiting as the time went by ever so slowly.

"Alright, that'll be the end for today. If you have questions email me. Have a good day students." Your old wrinkly teacher lazily said. As soon as he said that you jolted up from your seat. "Hey Y/N you going somewhere?" one of your classmates asked. "Yeah I am why?" You turned to them. "Ah I was just going to ask if you wanted to study together today, but if you're busy it's fine." They said, "Oh no! I'm so sorry I promise we can study together another day." You apologized. In all honesty you didn't want to study with them, you just didn't want to study at all. So you could use this as an excuse to decline.

As soon as you walk out of the building you get a call. You recognize the number, "Heyo!" You say to your wonderful cousin.

"Hey Y/N!" They say.

"I called to tell you that your car is ready." Your cousin said. Yes, your cousin fixed up cars so you asked them to fix up yours and they gladly said they will.

"Oo that's great! I'll come pick it up right now!" You excitedly say.

You were so happy, you don't have to take the bus anymore. You didn't mind the bus, but you did mind the people on the bus. So to hear that you can go to work in your car again, it brought joy to your heart.

You quickly hung up and called a cab to drive you to your cousin's repair shop.

You gave your money to the uber driver and ran up to see your beautiful car.

"Woah, it looks so pretty!" You squeal.

"Yes it does, I worked hard for my cousin." They ruffled your hair.

"Well then, thank you so much! I'll treat you to dinner one day, but I have to go now!" You wave to them. "I'll be looking forward to that dinner Y/N! Byee!" They sent you off.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're so stupid! How could you go and get sick from playing in the snow! Are you a child?!" Naomi screamed.

As you were on your way to the couples shared home, Naomi was yelling at Hawks as she started cleaning the home.

"You can never be responsible can you?" She kept insulting her boyfriend.