Chapter 6

TW: SELF HARM

"So what do you say Y/n? Got any dark chocolate flavored cake? I would love to get a slice." He tilted his head.

"Excuse me?" You replied confused as to how he knows your name.

"Why are you here?" Hawks furrowed his brows as he repeated his question.

"I was working until I got hungry, I heard there's a bakery around this area so I stopped by to get something to eat. But, it looks like I'm a little late." He said, lifting up his hand as blue flames came out of it.

Took you a while but you finally caught on that he was a villain and if it wasn't for hawks being here at the moment you could have been one of those people being burnt in the alleyway. Despite the fact that he's a villain you still questioned yourself 'can he even afford a cake?' Yeah it's a bit rude but villains could either be filthy rich or hella broke. It's either one or the other.

Dabi started approaching the both of you, with every step he left a trail of blue flames behind him.

"Y/n. You should leave." Hawks tells you as he flies a few inches up from the ground.

"No, Y/n stay." The scarred villain said the closer he approached.

As much as you wanted to stay and watch this fight you knew you could get yourself hurt, but you didn't want to leave without helping. So you decided to walk down the alleyway you heard the screams come from. The second you took a left you saw about 10 people on the ground burnt and beat up.

You were disgusted. Could someone really live life like this? Killing people with a smile on their face. Even a child was there.

You ran up to the man holding his daughter in his arms, he was brutally burnt.

"Sir!" You kneeled beside the man.

You didn't hear a response but you saw the man breathing heavily which hinted to you that he was alive.

You didn't spare a second and called the ambulance right away.

The man had horrible burns and he was bleeding a lot. It would take about 10 minutes for the ambulance to get here. But if you didn't heal his injuries now he could possibly die. So you had no choice but to use your quirk.

Now to heal his injuries you had to somehow inject your blood into his. So you took out the small pocket knife you had in your bag and cut a small line across your palm. You saw the red blood drip from your palm. Activating your quirk you see the blood glow a vibrant blue. 

You temporarily close up the man's scars, you could've healed him fully if it wasn't for you draining yourself with school and work 

You noticed a group of kids coughing up blood to the side and your heart ached for them. They were still alive but barely. You quickly rushed over to them not wasting a second, and started healing their injuries. By the looks of it they had severe third-degree burns on their face and body. Imaging how much pain they must've been in hurt you.