Chapter 9

It's been about 1 hour and the both of you were sitting on a little rock talking

It's been about 1 hour and the both of you were sitting on a little rock talking. You guys were just talking about favourite foods, TV shows, movies and other random stuff.

"Ah it's getting late. Shouldn't we go now?" You ask as you look at the time on your phone. "Oh y-yeah it is." Hawks shivers. "Hey, are you sure you don't want your coat back, you're shivering?" You raised an eyebrow. "Hm oh yeah it's fine. Plus we're about to go right?" He asks, getting up. "Yep we are!" You follow him as you get up. "How are we getting back?" You ask as you look down at the city. "Same way we got up here." He grins as he remembers how scared you were. "I would rather walk down!" You say. "Fine, how about we fly down there and I call a cab once we get there?" He tries to reason with you. You thought about it.

"Fine. BUT no bridal style, give me a piggyback ride."  "Sure." He said turning around, waiting for you to get on.

Sighing in relief, you hopped on. It was a bit awkward with his wings in the way, but you guys managed. He asked to make sure you were comfortable before he spread his wings. You nodded and closed your eyes tightly because you were scared, but it felt like it was less than a minute before he landed.

"We're here!" He said. You hopped off and saw that you guys were in a small park. "Good. That was a bit less scary than last time." You sighed as you put one hand over your chest to feel your heartbeat. "I tried to be a bit less reckless than last time." He laughed. You rolled your eyes and took out your phone to call a cab.

"Well the cab should be here in about 20 minutes. So you can go now!" You smile as you walk over to the swings and sit on it. "No way! I can't leave you alone!" He came and sat beside you. "You don't have to, I'll be fine!" You waved your hands in front of you. "Sorry Y/N. But I don't leave my friends alone in a cold, dark park.." He shakes his head. "If you insist, then." You mumbled.

"So Y/N. You say you worked with big-shot heroes? How come I've never heard of you?" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, because I usually just heal up minor injuries, and I'm not really a doctor, either to become famous or anything." You nervously laughed. "Oh, okay, that makes of sense." He said as he swinged back and forth.

"So tell me a bit about yourself." He turns to you.

"What would you like to know about me?" You turn to him. "Hm, maybe more about your family and friends, why you work at the bakery? Why do you want to work in healthcare?" He puts a finger on his chin

"I'll answer a few of those."

"Fine byme." He smiles.

"Well, I have 4 amazing friends whom I love very dearly." You started. "I work in the bakery because it was the only place I was able to get a part-time job at." You said as you were thinking about the last question you were going to answer. "And I want to work in healthcare because my grandma took care of me for the majority of my life and she recently passed away due to cancer. So I want to try my best to help other families who suffer from cancer. And also my quirk." You turn to him.

"Very inspirational Y/N." He smiles and nods.

"Now tell me about you." You said grinning. "About me? What would you like to know?" He asked. "Hm, why did you become a hero, about your family, about your friends/ co-workers." You said. "Hm, I'll answer all three of those." He gave you a thumbs up. "Oh alright then." You waited for him to start.

"Well about my friends and co-workers, there's nothing interesting about them. They're all friends from work. About my family.." He hesitated a bit. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." You said even though you were dying to know.

"Anyways! The last question was ''why I became a hero''.

"You don't have to answer if it's something personal." You reassured him.

"Too late I already said I'd answer." He grinned. "Alright then." You looked down at the ground, letting your feet dangle off the swing.

"Hm I wanted to be a hero because I looked up to Endeavour as a kid." He finished. "Damn, Endeavour?" You asked a bit surprised. "Yes, Endeavour. I know you might be thinking 'why him?" or something like that but-" He was cut off by you. "Nah don't worry I won't judge. I might not get why you looked up to him, but you have your reasons, and I won't question them." You said still looking down.

"Damn, the first time I heard that." He smiled. "Eh, I don't like to judge people like that." You looked up. "Makes you a good person." He laughed. You smiled until you heard your phone vibrate. You checked to see that your cab was here. "Well my rides here." You said getting up and dusting off your dress. You took off his coat and gave it to him. "Thanks for the food, and taking me to that really pretty place. I really had fun, except for when we flew." You shrugged.

"No problem." He smiled. "Well see you!" You ran off.

"Bye!" He waved.

You got in the cab and went home. As soon as you got home you ran and jumped on your bed. You were exhausted.

Even though you were super tired you weren't sleepy, at all. You sat in your bed for about 5 minutes before you went to the bathroom to take off your makeup. You used makeup wipes then washed your face using your cleanser. After taking off your makeup you changed into your pj's and tied your hair in a low ponytail.

Now you were starting to get a bit sleepy but before you went to bed you got your laptop and checked your email. You had gotten an email from your teacher explaining that there will be a lecture tomorrow and that if you didn't understand anything you were allowed to stay back and ask questions. Sighing at the thought of waking up early and walking through the cold you set your alarm and went to sleep.

a/n: Sorry about not updating for two days!! I usually try to upload everyday but because of the long chapter 9 I decided to take a small break. But I will be posting Chapter 9 & 10 today so hopefully that makes up for not posting haha. <3