Chapter 10

6:55 am and you heard the most dreadful sound

6:55 am and you heard the most dreadful sound. The sound of your alarm clock ringing. Groaning, you scratch your head. "Do I have to get up?" Is the question you ask yourself everyday even though you know the answer to it. 'Yes' You respond to yourself. You had no choice so you swung off your sheets and put your feet on the ground. Your whole body shivered as you felt the coldness of your apartment floor tickle against your feet.

"Did I forget to turn on the heater last night?" You whisper to yourself as you try to remember what you did once you got home. "Psh who cares I'll just turn it on now." You said as you tippy toed to the heater and turned it on.

As you were brushing your teeth you couldn't stop thinking about last nights 'platonic date'. Even though he jokes around a lot you do have to admit he did look pretty good last night. And it was sweet of him to lend you his coat. And when he picked you up bridal style or when you shoved your face into his chest, the smell of his cologne was kind of intoxicating, but you enjoyed it.

You looked up at yourself in the mirror and saw how pink your cheeks got.

"Woah, AM I BLUSHING?" You ask yourself as you touch your cheeks.

No way, there's no way I'm blushing because I thought of him. I refuse. I literally met him a few days ago, and to think I like him? I don't believe it. I'm probably getting hot from the heater and that's why. Yeah, that's why...

You dismiss the thoughts and think,'I should really start getting ready now' you sighed to yourself. You went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. 10 minutes later you pick out your outfit and change into it. You looked in the mirror and were pleased with the outfit. You left your hair out and put on earrings and a necklace with your initials on it. You put on some chapstick because your lips were even dryer than shigarakis and put on your shoes as you walked out.

You never get the chance to eat breakfast from home, but lucky for you, there's a cafe near your lecture hall. You walked into the cafe and ordered some coffee and a little snack to snack on before your lecture.

As you were about to walk out you see your friend Akira and Hiroko walk in.

"Y/NNN!!" Akira yells as she runs up to you and hugs you. You almost fell from the force but was able to regain your balance. "Akira!" You semi-yelled. Hiroko walks up to you two with her hands in her pockets. "Hey Y/n!" She joins in on the hug. "Hiroko!!" You smile as your two girl best friends hug you. "Haha where's the rest of our friends?" You question the two girls who go up to the counter to order their meal. "They're all inside our lecture hall. They forced us to go buy coffee for their lazy butts." Hiroko rolled her eyes. "Yeah they were so mean Y/n!!" Akira whines. You laughed at your friends.

You and your friends were chatting as you guys ordered the food and walked back. Once you guys all got to the lecture hall you saw your friends sitting in an area near the top left. There were only about 20-30 people in the lecture hall. You guys were about an hour early but it didn't matter because time flies by when you guys are talking and having fun together.

"Hey you losers we got your drinks!" Akira yelled at them as she ran to her seat. "Finally took you long enough." Ian rolled his eyes. "Next time get your own drinks." Hiroko scolded as she sat down beside Akira.

"Oh hey Y/n!!" Ian turned as he saw you. "Hey!" You said sitting down beside Takumi. "Did you get back home safely Y/n?" Takumi turned to you. "Mhm" You nodded.

"You're so lucky Y/n. You probably went home and had a nice nap and pizza and ugh I'm so jealous!" Akira stomped her feet as she groaned.

"Well not really no. I went somewhere." You admitted feeling a bit guilty. "With who?" Akira asked. "A friend." You replied looking at the clock. "You have other friends besides us?" Ian asks bluntly. "Of course she does. She's not a loser like you!" Akira punched him in the arm. "Ow! Alright I'm sorry!" Ian rubbed the spot that Akira hit. "So who was your friend?" Akira asked with a smug smirk. You knew that she knew who you were talking about. "Y/N was it you know.." She raised her eyebrows up and down as she still had the same look.

Your friends looked at you guys confused until Hiroko and Takumi caught on. "Ohhh we're talking about that person." Hiroko said as Takumi nodded. "Guys who are we talking about?" Ian asked, being a complete idiot. "Your so stupid! We're talking about Hawks!" Akira smacked the back of his head. "Ohh!!" He finally caught on.

"Woah I thought you said you guys will never ever be friends." Takumi mocked you.

"Yeah um things change overtime." You playfully punched his arm.

"Well then missy. You're gonna have to tell us everything that happened." Akira said as she was getting ready to listen to your whole story.

a/n: This is a short filler chapter my bad haha. But Chapter 11 will be long I promise.

Btw this is what Y/N wore unless you want her to wear anything else :)