Chapter 21

(a/n: let's play a game. Put ice down your clothes each time I say "no response" in this chapter ;) also I hope you guys like this one because it's definitely one of my favorites <3)

 Put ice down your clothes each time I say "no response" in this chapter ;) also I hope you guys like this one because it's definitely one of my favorites <3)

Your hands and face were freezing. Maybe you shouldn't have spent so much time in the snow, but you couldn't help yourself. It was way too much fun. You made your way home, had some hot chocolate and scrolled through social media before you decided to text Hawks to tell him that you're home.

You texted him but no response. You didn't worry too much about it, maybe he's just busy.

You put your phone on your bedside table and slowly started drifting to sleep. Just as you were about to finally go to sleep, you thought to yourself. "Do I like Hawks?" and just like that all your tiredness was washed away. You sat up and hugged your pillow, "Wait do I like him?" You mumbled into your pillow. You looked at yourself in the mirror that was across your bed. Your face was flushed red, your knees were up to your chest, you were hugging your pillow, and your eyes were wide open. You fell back on your bed.

"No, no, no! I can't like him, he's already in a relationship and plus I could be wrong. They could just be platonic feelings!" You mumbled to yourself.

"Yeah they're just platonic." She lied to herself.

(At Hawk's apartment)

He stood in front of his shared apartment after hanging out with Y/N. He was all smiley and overall in a good mood. He opened the door to my shared apartment and walked in.

"Naomi, I'm back!" He called out to his girlfriend.

"Naomi?" He called out again.

"Where could she be?" He thought to himself.

"Naomi.." He started to worry.

Roaming the house he looked for his girlfriend who was unseen. He was scared. 'Did something happen to her because of me?' but as he thought that Naomi walked in the apartment.

"Naomi! Where have you been?" He asked worriedly.

"Keigo.. What're you doing at home?" She stuttered.

"What do you mean? And why do you smell like alcohol? Have you been drinking?" He flooded her with questions.

"N-no..." She puffed out.

"Don't lie." He sternly told her.

"I haven't!" She yelled.

"Yes you have!" He yelled back.

"Okay fine maybe I have been but it doesn't matter to you!" She argued.

"What do you mean 'it doesn't matter to me?' OF COURSE IT MATTERS." He yelled.