Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was 7:15 am and you were brushing your teeth. You had a study session with Akira at 8:00 am. You already showered yesterday so just took a quick 5 minute bath. It was 7:25 now and you put on an outfit and started making breakfast. You had some toast with coffee.

The time was now 7:30 am and you had just left your apartment. You hear your phone vibrate and look to see it's Akira. You smile and accept the call.

"Akira!" You say excitedly.

"Y/N! Sorry that I didn't text back last night. I fell asleep!" Your sweet friend apologizes.

"Haha, don't be! You sounded pretty tired last night. Plus I wasn't expecting you to respond."

"Hehe." Your friend laughs.

"Anyways! Guess what happened last night after you hung up!" You get excitedly to tell your friend.

"OO WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Your friend says returning the excitement .

"Well.." You start explaining the story of how you shared a cookie with the kitten as you walk to your destination.

"AW THAT'S ADORABLE" Your friend squeals.

"Hehe, yep! Anyways, where are you? I don't see you.." You question Akira.

"Oh, look to your left." Akira says waving towards you.

"Ooo I see you!" You hang up.

"AKIRA!!" You call out to your friend. "Y/N" Your friend calls out as you both jump into a hug. "Alright then, shall we start?" Akira asks as she claps her hand together. "Yes, we shall" You respond.

2:00 pm, you and Akira finally end your study session. "So how many hours do you think we studied Y/N?" Akira asks, stretching her arms above her head. "Well, we started at 8 and it's 2 right now...6 hours! Which is good because we should be studying 6 hours daily." You say proudly to your friend. "Awesome!" Akira says. You and Akira were only first year students so all you did for now was basic studying. "Well, Y/N we have a bit of time before we have to work at the bakery. Wanna go to a cafe?" Akira asks. "Hm, why not." You tell your friend. "Great! Let's go now! I'll invite some of our classmates too!!!" Akira drags you. "Got it." You tell your friend.

4:00pm, "Will that be all?" Akira asks the customer. "Yes ma'am" The customer responds. "Great! That will be $5.99." You and Akira had to leave early because of your job. "Alright Y/N a slice of strawberry shortcake on the go." Akira tells you. "Got it!" You give her a thumbs up.

6:30pm. "Will you be working late again Y/N?" Akira asks, putting on her coat. "Yes I will be!" You tell Akira. "Plus Yuu will be taking over for you now, so I won't be alone like yesterday" You smile as you take some cookies and put them in a bag for a customer. "Alright then Y/N. Call me when you finish work, okay?" Akira says as she leans over the counter. "Alright Akiraa! Now get some rest." You send your friend off. "Bye Y/N!" Akira waves as she walks out. "Bye Akira!!" You wave back. "Alright. I better get back to work." You tell yourself.

9:15 pm. You were just cleaning the tables before you left. By now your other co-worker, Yuu, had left so you were alone.

You hear the bells jingle and look to see some drunk guy walk in. "Oh, sorry, sir, we're actually closed right now." You tell the customer. "What. But yesterday I came and it wasn't closed." He slurs. "Yes but we close early on weekdays sir" You say apologetically. "The hell kinda policy is that. Screw you, just get me a coffee cake." He says as he lights a cigarette. You take a deep breath."Sir, please refrain from smoking here." You say sternly. "Then where should I smoke outside?" He asks mockingly. "Please, and thank you." You tell him. "Is this how you treat your customers?" The customer says as he starts swearing at you. "Oh come on, can't he just get the hint and screw off." You mentally sigh."If you keep up with this attitude, I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir." You say furrowing your eyebrows. "Who the hell are you to tell me to leave you stupid girl!" He swears as he raises his hand to slap you, you knew the moment this guy came in it would be tough. Holding his arm that's inches away from your face. You look at him and tell him "Sir, you really need to leave before I call the cops." The man paused, then scoffed before leaving. As soon as the drunkard left you sighed in relief that he didn't cause too much of a scene.

Then yet again, you hear the bells jingle. "Oh great, he's back." You sigh to yourself. You turn around and see a man, but not the same man from before. This man had dirty blond hair, gold-brown eyes, and beautiful red feathers. "Sorry but we're closed, and don't try to fight me on that." You say, slightly annoyed from the last customer . "Oh. I'm not here to buy anything." He says as he walks closer. "Then why are you here, may I ask?" You questioned the man. "Well.. I'm here to compliment your bravery." You look at him raising an eyebrow "Oh I saw what happened with the man." He smiles. "And you didn't care to help." You ask him. "Well I was about to until I saw that you were able to handle it yourself. Pretty cool that you were brave and made him leave without resorting to violence or anything!" The blond man compliments you. "Thank you." You say slightly annoyed that he didn't help. The man walks closer until he's right in front of you. "I'm Hawks." He stretches his hand out. "Yeah, I know you're kind of popular. I'm Y/N." You return the handshake.

First chapter completed! Btw here's a pic of what Y/N was wearing.

Alright second chapter done! Also side note I don't know how to calculate japan money so I just made it dollars. Another side note I know nothing about med school please correct me if I make a mistake.

Here what Y/N was wearing this chapter.