"Oh my! That reminds me of my youth... I held the very last enmusubi like it was going to get stolen from me." She laughed as you gave her a small smile.

"Well, these days, it's perfectly normal for you to hold on it like that, girls and boys who are need in love will do anything for that kind of charm." She chuckled as you nodded, handing your payment over.

"Is it really that effective?" You asked, tilting your head as you inspected the two little bags placed inside a plastic.

"Effective? Yes, indeed! Me and my husband have been married for over 60 years already!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together over the joy of being married with someone you love for over 60 years.

The fact that knowing that someone could stabalize their own marriage for over 60 years placed a smile on your face though it quite shocked you that even through thick and thin, the problems they face together, they still managed to cope up leading them to their diamond anniversary.

"I really owe my life to that enmusubi." She laughed, glancing at an old man at the other stand that was also managing omamoris as well, who just might be her husband.

"Without it, I could never have found the love of my life."

"I hope it does the same to you, dear." She added, making your face furiously burn with a shade of red. "O-Oh! Thank you." You awkwardly laughed before waving a goodbye to the sweet young lady.

You were about to walk away not until a hand was placed on your shoulder. You immediately turned around, to see that it was the old lady.

"Here." She handed you a blue omamori, quite confused on what kind it is. As if she was reading the confused expression of your face, she answered with,

"It's a gakugyō-jōju. It's a good luck charm for education. Youngsters like you should probably in their high school days, am I correct?" She said, handing the blue omamori to you as you accepted it sheepishly.

"How much is it? I'll pay for i-"

"No, no. It's fine. Good luck on your love life and education, dear." She said with a smile, patting your head before returning back on monitoring the stall. You couldn't help but just smile as you walked over to the two relatives, who were looking at their omamoris with such joy on their faces.

"I'll probably buy that kind of omamori next year..." You heard Akira say, pointing at Yato's omamori that were in the colors of white and orange.

"Oh, (F/N)-chan! Shall we go now?" Yato asked as he saw you approaching. You nodded as the three of you continued your way.

"What did you brought, (F/N)-chan?" Akira asked as you quickly showed the two omamoris to here.

"I bought an enmusubi and I was given a gakugyō-jōju by the old lady managing the stall." You said with a smile as Yato groaned.

"What?! How come you got a free one while I didn't?" He frowned, crossing his arms like a child as Akira glared at the older one.

"Psh, get over it but that's so awesome getting a free one! I bought a yakuyoke." The silverette said, showing you a silky white bag.

"Yakuyokes' ward off evil beings and spirits." She said, a content smile on her face as you three continued walking around.

"Oh, is that s-"

"(F/N)-chan! Yato-kun!" You heard someone call from behind you and you quickly spun around, seeing the least person you wanted to see at this festival.

"(F/N)-chan! I didn't know you were here!" Megumi said, hugging you as you cringed quickly.

"It's... It's nice to see you too, Megumi." You said through gritted teeth. By the mention of her name, from the corner of your eye, you saw Akira tensed up, quickly shoving the omamori against Megumi in the most panicked way as possible.

"Begone evil being!"

A/N:

I'm so sorry if I just updated this at this kind of hour! I went to the mall and was restricted from using any gadgets when I got home but anyway, school starts tomorrow, still no introduction in plan as well.

I did a lot of research about the omamoris, please love me. ;u;.