Through a Shattered Mind p.2

Well peeps, y'all know the drill. It's time for some ✨emotional chaos✨

-side note. NOT my photo and I just realized I could put the photo at the top 🤦‍♀️ (me= #brainnotbraining)

Welp, you're not gonna like me for a little bit but I will never leave you guys in emotional unhappiness so we'll be happy by the end ❤️

Warnings: two words...sixty-six, possibly language, angst?, fluffy Crosshair, I think I have it all, feel free to let me know if there's more.

"EXECUTE ORDER 66".

Who knew those three words could change our lives forever. As we left the planet. Silence. 

Ever since Kaller Crosshair has been acting weird. For the first time ever he refused treatment from me. Was he always cooperative? No but he still let me work. Now, he practically refused to be anywhere near me. To think I thought we had a good "relationship".

In all honesty I wasn't liking the new robot like Crosshair, I much preferred the sarcastic but caring sniper we knew for all these years.

~~~~ (I'm such a great transition writer, my writing at its finest)

We just got to the hanger bay with the new member of the batch Omega, we started to find our stuff and moved it on the ship. I was worried about Cross but Tech was right, we can't get him back without our gear. I was loading mine and Crosshair's things in our room when I heard voices outside. So naturally I went to look. There he was but it wasn't the Crosshair I knew. This imposter was cold, full of himself, and down right snarly, even more then usual! I'm getting to the bottom of this. I start down the ramp and looked dead into his eyes. I couldn't quite tell if he was happy to see me.

Hunter was about to stop me but I lightly pushed away. I stood a few meters away to get full effect of my coming speech. No! I'm not crying, he'll never let you live it down! "Cross, what happened to you?" My voice slightly cracking. He looked me and hesitated, he doesn't hesitate, EVER! "I'm fallowing orders". That's it! "Exactly! You have been my best friend for 4 damn years and very rarely do you give a kriff about orders! Especially if it came down to hurting your brothers, especially if it came down to hurting me". Well kriff now I'm crying.

He just chuckled darkly. Not the "you tripped over the doorframe idiot" chuckle, but the ones evil villains have in holomovies. "You think your any more special then those traitors. I should have left you with those regs when I had the chance and I am not you friend" he said emotionless.

There it was. All the holos in the galaxy couldn't prepare me for what the feeling of heartbreak would be like. Of all the people I thought would break my heart Cross wasn't one of them. If anything he would be the one to help me get over my pain. Or shoot the kriffer that broke my heart. But now here I stand, with a broken heart and a stun set blaster in my hand. "And I'm not losing you". I said as I stunned him before he managed to get his blaster up. Once I was sure he was out I holstered my blaster to go drag Crosshair.

At this point Hunter told Omega to fallow me onboard. I was just about up the ramp with the unconscious Crosshair when a shot pierced the flesh of my quad I yelled out in pain. Tech rushed onboard and helped us out. Once everyone was onboard we left for space.

I groaned in pain as I went to where Wrecker was sitting and then I looked back at Hunter. "Your bleeding" he said giving me a look. Damn. "I'll make you a deal. I heal Wrecker, and by the looks of it with me already being injured I'll pass out, you catch me, and then Tech can treat my wounds". I said while giving him a forced smile. I knew that he knew it was probably the best option right now. And it'd help me not remember what just happened. "Fine".