Chapter 1: Down the Rabbit Hole

——————————🎩——————————

Somewhere, in a world not known to us, a small mouse was running along a forest floor. But it was not just any mouse. She was wearing a vest and a belt that had a sword the size of a sewing needle sheathed in it.

"Come on (Y/n), hurry up!" The little mouse encouraged.

A woman with (s/c) skin, (h/l) (h/c) hair, and curious (e/c) eyes was speed walking behind the little mouse, with a very confused expression on her face.

"Mally, what's going on?" (Y/n) asked.

The mouse named Mally continues to scurry along the forest floor, not slowing down a bit.

"McTwisp is returning from Overland. Says he's got the right Alice!" Mally exclaimed.

Hearing this, (Y/n) moved a bit faster, eager to see if it was true.

Eventually, the two came to their destination, where they were not the only ones who seemed to have heard the news. Along with Mally and (Y/n), was a Dodo bird with glasses, a few colorful flowers with faces, and two small identical bald boys wearing black shorts and striped shirts.

"(Y/n)!" The twin boys greeted.

They ran up to her and took each of her hands pulling her forward.

"McTwisp will be here any minute!"

"Any minute McTwisp will be here!"

"I just said that."

"Not how I said it."

"What does that matter?"

"Matters, it does."

"Oh, stop your squabbling, the both of you!" One of the flowers snapped.

Suddenly, a small white rabbit in a blue waistcoat came hopping towards them all.

"Hello, McTwisp." (Y/n) greeted. "Did you really find her?"

The rabbit nodded. "Yes, I believe so. I'm sure this is the right one." He answered confidently. "Hush now! She should be along any minute."

They all face the edge of the forest that lead into a more open area, which had a long dirt path, leading towards a set of stone stairs that seemed to be floating. The stairs lead to a small door that soon opened.

McTwisp, the tweedles, Dodo, the flowers, Mally and (Y/n) all watched as a woman entered through the door that seemed to go no where.

She had wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a bright blue dress that hung off her shoulders.

She slowly descended down a set of stone stairs, and looked around curiously at the exotic plants and animals, such as the rocking horse fly and the actual dragon-fly.

"Curiouser and curiouser." They heard her mumble as she turned and finally faced them.

"I told you she's the right Alice." McTwisp told everyone confidently.