Chapter 28: Capturing Kong

Start from the beginning

When the dinosaur was let out a roar toward at (Y/N) and Mutsumi....it seems the two of them are in trouble right now and the dinosaur was charge toward at the two of them and it is going to eat them right away. But then out of nowhere a dinosaur was appear right away and bite down at the shorter carnivore dinosaur who was tries to eat it and this dinosaur was bigger than the T-Rex, Giganotosaurus and this creature had a spikes behind his back and it seems the dinosaur is definitely dangerous as hell.

 But then out of nowhere a dinosaur was appear right away and bite down at the shorter carnivore dinosaur who was tries to eat it and this dinosaur was bigger than the T-Rex, Giganotosaurus and this creature had a spikes behind his back and it see...

Acrocanthosaurus.

Acrocanthosaurus (/ˌækroʊˌkænθəˈsɔːrəs/ AK-roh-KAN-thə-SOR-əs; lit. 'high-spined lizard') is a genus of carcharodontosaurid dinosaur that existed in what is now North America during the Aptian and early Albian stages of the Early Cretaceous, from 113 to 110 million years ago. Like most dinosaur genera, Acrocanthosaurus contains only a single species, A. atokensis. Its fossil remains are found mainly in the U.S. states of Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming, although teeth, a tibia, and vertebrae attributed to Acrocanthosaurus have been found as far east as Maryland, suggesting a continent-wide range.

Acrocanthosaurus was a bipedal predator. As the name suggests, it is best known for the high neural spines on many of its vertebrae, which most likely supported a ridge of muscle over the animal's neck, back, and hips. Acrocanthosaurus was one of the largest theropods, with the largest known specimen reaching 11–11.5 meters (36–38 ft) in length and weighing approximately 4.4–6.6 metric tons (4.9–7.3 short tons). Large theropod footprints discovered in Texas may have been made by Acrocanthosaurus, although there is no direct association with skeletal remains.

The dinosaur was eating the body of carnivore alive by himself and the dinosaur is deadly as hell and make (Y/N) with Mutsumi begin to slowly sneaking out to the other way and they both were running to the other direction and the two of them are running away from here and they both were heading toward to the bridge of the gate where Native is.

(Y/N): "DENHAM, OPEN THE BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

When the gate was release the bridge and make it is falling down on the ground where (Y/N) and Mutsumi was stood right there and then the two of them were seen it and they both running toward to the bridge and then Kong appear by himself and make him land down on the ground where (Y/N) and Mutsumi was run to there.