Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island.

Kyle: "Quiet, it didn't seen us." He said to them and the Buck T-Rex was looking at them and the dinosaur was stare at them and until they both heard a voice from Oribe.

Oribe: "HELP! HELP ME! HELP! HELP ME!!!!!!" She shout out and get the other group of survivors attention to look at the other direction where it came from...but (Y/N) tries to get out and save Oribe...but Alex held him and tries to stop him for what he's doing and then the dinosaur got out of there and heard the Kong roar.

Kong: "*ROAR*"

When the dinosaur was heard the roar and it roar back at the Kong's roar and then the creature was begin to moving out right away and then it start to searching for Kong and the girl's voice and then (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors were finally made it out of there. When they both were got out of there already and then they start to walking up there right away and when they both just begin to moving out and then they saw the footprint of Buck T-Rex was still there and then Naruse was about to search her friend Oribe.

Ayumi: "W-Where is she?!? Where is she?!?" She said.

Miura: "No, not Oribe too!!!!!" She said to them.

Naruse: "Oribe! Oribe!" She shout out and then (Y/N) finally put his hand on her shoulder and he said.

(Y/N): "Naruse, calm down....I'm sure we're gonna find her." He said to her and make them both begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) with Alex and the rest of the survivors are moving out to somewhere and they both were heading to somewhere else and when they both reach to the destroy bridge...and then Alex was look down at the body of crew member and he said.

Alex: "Holy shit...he was completely torn apart off Briggs...." He said to (Y/N) and the others.

(Y/N): "You done with this fucking bullshit recording, Denham. We have 5 men down...five men down were killed by some kind of damn dinosaur around here..." He said to him and make the cameraman was nod his head and he wasn't bothering at it and then (Y/N) was turn his head back to look at the massacre of Buck T-Rex for what he did. The five crew members are been killed by the dinosaur and the creature was out there in this world and none matter what to do and (Y/N) with Alex and the survivors must keep moving right away.

(Y/N): "Okay, I think we should head this way." He said to them and make them both nod their heads and then they both went there right away and when (Y/N) who goes first and then he was suddenly take few more steps and then the bridge start to lose control of itself and make (Y/N) was falling down.

Alex: "LOOKOUT, (Y/N)!!!!!!" He shout out his partner and make (Y/N) was land down on the ground and make him was breath out and he heard Alex called out.

Alex: "(Y/N)! You alright?!" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine!!!! Looks like you guys can't get cross to me now." He said to them and then they both can't get cross to (Y/N) and Alex told him.

Alex: "(Y/N), you need to find Oribe...me and the others will find the other way to get back to you. But good luck, brother! Don't get yourself kill!" He said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head to him and then he was going alone by himself and make him was begin to moving out to somewhere else right away and then (Y/N) was holding his Ak47 rifle and loading the weapon up right away and his assault rifle is alright