Part 1

Note: ___ means your name. reading (y/n) isnt really as helpful haha

You were a normal, ordinary girl who was being hit on by a guy in school who always tried to get your v card (virginity) and looked like your literal shit from your ass, including his gang.
You tried to get away from them but one pushed you down to the floor and grasped your wrists tightly to the ground and firmly closing your legs with his.

He asked one of his gang members to enter a piece of cloth in your mouth to shut you up from talking.

Other members were laughing and one was recording everything.

Unable to move, you felt weaker by the second you try to get away and eventually gave up.

He leaned in and started kissing your neck. He removed your clothes and already started raping you.

You tried to scream but, it was inaudible.

Tearing up, you just closed your eyes, and waited for a miracle to happen.

Until you heard someone kick open the door and heard punching noises and fighting.

You opened your eyes to see who it was, but you just felt so weak that you couldn't see who the person was.

You tried to stand but you fell back down on your knees.

The person kept fighting until all of the gang were down. The person helped you up, asking,

"Are you okay? Speak to me!"

but you ended up losing your conscience and fell to a deep sleep.