Chapter 2- Crushing

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you? Are you ok?" Flora asked, worryingly.

"Yes, Flora, but I think I just shattered the land speed record for changing clothes." Bloom said as Kiko flew out of Ruby's arms and placed the headpiece on her hair. "Thanks, Kiko. How do I look? Is my hair ok?"

"Of course it is." Ebony said. "For some reason a redhead's hair is always great."

"And for some reason, they're always smoking hot." Robin added making Bloom blush.

"That's because we're related to the Devil and came straight out of hell. However, some are not straight at all." Ruby said making them laugh.

"Can I say something?" Stella asked, not looking very pleased with her friend's choice in clothing.

"Sure. It's the skirt isn't it? Oh, I tried to..." Bloom started, feeling a bit insecure. 

"Hold still a minute." Stella said, kneeling behind her friend to fix her skirt. "I'm the Fairy of beauty for a reason."

"Aren't you the fairy of the sun and moon?" Ruby asked her.

She quickly lost interest in the answer though, as she heard a sudden 'whoosh' coming from outside the school.

"Listen." Musa said, having heard the same sound. "Recognize that sound?"

"Reminds me of the sound vampires make when they run at the speed of light." Ruby said.

"It sounds like the Specialists." Flora said happily.

"Or that, yeah." 

"What's a Specialist?" Robin asked.

"Just a bunch of boys that fight with weapons." Ebony answered.

"Hurry up, Stella." Bloom said, anxiously.

"Hold on, you can't rush perfection, you know." Stella told her as she finished fixing the skirt.

They ran to the gates of Alfea to try to find the boys but, they were no where in sight.

"They're coming." Flora said excitedly.

"Where? When?" Stella asked.

"That's funny, I'm sure I heard something." Musa said, confused.

"Me too. Could we both be wrong?" Flora wondered.

"We heard a 'whoosh'. I don't think that's the sound men make." Ruby told her.

"Yeah they usually go like this. 'Dude, guess what hottie I railed last night.', 'Man, look at that chick's ass'." Robin said with a very low voice, trying to mimick a teenage boy.

The girls giggled at their silliness.

"Hey, there they are." Stella said, noticing a few wind riders approaching the castle.

"Sky." Bloom said dreamily.

"Oh, Sky, please kiss me. Hold me. Touch me." Ruby said with a fake dreamy voice, impersonating her sister.

"I don't sound like that." Bloom complained.

"Yeah you do." Robin, Ebony and Ruby said at the same time.

As the boys approached them, one of them who was probably Riven, overtook them, almost hittin Sky and Brandon. They soon stopped in front of the group of fairies.

"Ugh, what a jerk." Stella growled.

"Riven almost hit them." Flora said incredulous.

"Maybe he was showing the guys a new maneuver." Musa said chuckling.