Yoongi spoke again, "Jin hyung, if we couldn't find any electronic record, then we have to go to every hospital and check the physical records, right?" "Yes, but how can we do that? Its not a easy task", said Jin. Hobi also nodded.

Then Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, give me the list of top 20 hospitals of Seoul. I am sure mom-dad must have taken Tae to one of the best hospitals. We will go to those and check their physical records and you keep checking the electronic records."

"Okay, give me 5 mins. I will search the top hospitals for allergic treatements", said Jin. Yoongi nodded and said to Hobi, "Hobi-ah! Call Namjoon and ask him to prepare three separate teams for this search. We three will go to different hospitals and will check the records." Hobi nodded and said, "On it!"

After few minutes, Namjoon arrived and said, "Yoongi, I have prepared three teams of best of our gang members. We can leave anytime you say. We are all ready." "Okay, we are leaving in a minute. Get yourself ready guys. I want results in next some hours", said Yoongi.

Just then Jin spoke, "Yoongi-ah! Here. List of all top hospitals of Seoul." "Yeah, Namjoon take this and we will divide the hospitals as per different areas. Lets move now. Stay in touch and keep updating. I want results and no mistakes", said Yoongi.

Hobi and Namjoon both said, "Yes boss". They all three of them left for the records search and went in three different directions.

Time skips, after 2 hours

Yoongi came out of a hospital being frustated. He mumbled, "Where are the records? Huhhhhhh." He reached towards his car and punched the car's bonnet harshly. It left a dent on the car. Then he ran his hand through his hair. He closed his eyes for a bit to calm himself down.

Then he tapped on his watch and spoke, "Hobi, Namjoon what is the update?" He received Hobi's reply, "I didn't find anything yet. I am still trying." Then he received Namjoon's reply, "Same here boss. No lead yet." Yoongi banged his fist on car bonnet again and shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING, HUH? Its about my brother. I want results."

Hobi and Namjoon spoke, "We are on it." Yoongi didn't say anything and sat in his car and started driving towards next hospital. Just then, his watch beeped, it was Jin, he said, "Yoongi-ah! I found the hospital name. Its Seoul Alpha Hospital. Go there. There you can get physical records." "Thank you hyung, I am near that hospital only. Leaving for there", said Yoongi. Then Yoongi ordered, "Hobi, Namjoon come to Seoul Alpha Hospital, records are here."

Soon Yoongi reached the hospital and entered there along with his gang members. He was in his full mafia mode. He went to the reception and spoke, "I need 20 years old medical records of Kim Taehyung. Search for it fast."

The receptionist said, "Sir, we can't give any information of our patients like this." Yoongi clenched his fist and banged the table and said in a scary voice, "Do whatever I am saying. You don't have any idea who I am." The receiptionist gulp hard and spoke, "W-who a-are you?"

Just then, Yoongi pulled out his gun and pointed at her and said, "Just do what I am saying. You can't ask questions." All the other people and hospital staff panicked. Just then Yoongi yelled, "Noone will move from his place. Everybody freeze. Guards take charge." Then he looked at the receiptionist and she start sweating and spoke, "S-sir, g-gun." "SHUT UP! Check your records, fast. Otherwise, I will empty my gun into your head", said Yoongi gritting his teeth.

She gulped and went towards her pc and start checking the records. She searched for the name 'Kim Taehyung' but couldn't find anything. She tried again but there was nothing. She spoke while getting scared, "S-sir there is no record with name Kim Taehyung."

"You are of no use. I think I should kill you. Whats say?", said Yoongi. "Sir, please I don't know anything. I just joined this hospital 9 months back and I don't know anything about 20 years old record", she pleaded. Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and spoke, "Who knows then?"

She spoke, "S-sir, the department head, he is on the first floor in his cabin." "Guards, get him here", yelled Yoongi. Two guards went to get the head there. Soon, they arrived with the head. As soon as the head arrived, Yoongi hit his gun on his forehead. He fell on the floor and his forehead start bleeding. He hissed in pain.

He looked at Yoongi with his eyes widened and he mumbled, "M-mafia k-king!" Then Yoongi went a little closer to him and said, "Its good that you know about me. So, I need something and it will be better if I get it as early as possible." The head got scared seeing Yoongi in front of him. He started trembling and he grabbed Yoongi's leg and started pleading him, "S-sir, please don't kill me sir. I w-will give you anything you want. P-please sir." Yoongi chuckled and kicked him harshly and said, "Better. So listen. I want 20 years old medical records of Kim Taehyung. Get it fast."

The head spoke, "Sir, that much old records are in the physical form only. We need to check record room." Yoongi grabbed the man's collar and pulled him harshly and spoke, "Get the records now." The head spoke, "Y-yes sir. Please let me go. I will get the records." Yoongi harshly left the man, he stumbled and went towards the reception area and spoke, "Everyone come with me. We need to check the records."

The employess went to the record room and Yoongi sent some guards with them. He himself sat upon the reception desk like a king and started playing with his gun as if it was a toy. He was loading and unloading the gun again and again. Then he shot a bullet and damaged a vase there and then chuckled. Soon Hobi and Namjoon arrived there.

They saw Yoongi sitting upon the reception desk like a king. His aura was speaking power, dominance and fearlessness. They both knows that Yoongi is in his mafia mode. They went and stand in front of Yoongi and bowed. They both spoke gaining his attention, "Boss!"

"Ohh you both came. I already handled everything here. We will get the records soon. Hobi go to the record room and check whether that fucking head department got the records or not", said Yoongi calmly but in a scary tone. Hobi nodded and went to the record room.

Just then, Yoongi's phone ringed. It was Jungkook. He picked up the call and started talking.

On the phone

"Yes Kook, tell me what happened", said Yoongi. "Hyung, when are you coming back? Tae hyung is still the same. Its already been so much time since you left", said Jungkook.

Yoongi could feel that Jungkook was at the verge of crying. He spoke softly, "Kook listen, I told you na nothing will happen to your Tae hyung, right?" Jungkook hummed. Yoongi spoke again, "Why are you crying then, hmmm? He will be alright, okay. I am coming back soon. Don't worry. Stay strong Kook and where is Sohee?"

Jungkook replied, "She is here only. With us in the room." Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Give the mobile phone to her." Jungkook gave the mobile phone to her and Yoongi spoke, "Sohee, please take care of Jungkook. He is scared. He is feeling-----."

Yoongi got cut-off by Sohee in between, she spoke, "You don't have to say this Yoon. I am with him and with you too. Don't worry. Come back fast with Tae's medical records." Yoongi smiled a little and said, "Thank you Sohee! I am coming soon."

Call ended

All the people and hospital staff present there got a little shocked seeing Yoongi talking so softly to someone.

Heyyy guys, this is the another chapter. Hows it? Please comment down.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please like, comment and follow me guys. Show you support guys.