Chapter 3

Velon smiled to himself as he stared at the pile of dead Zombies before him. He and Aeris had grinded hard. He was now level 25 and her 27.

Oh, he should also mention he learned that evolution happens every 100 levels. So sadly he couldn't grind her to a Garchomp to curb stomp the coming bosses. Well... he could, but he ain't trying to deal with that.

So now with a ton of supplies bought by his father's credit card, why would he waste his money, stored in his inventory, he and her slaughtered the zombies like no one's business?

So now down to zombie #299, he crushed it under his foot. The head went smash and he giggled as it went up in ash. They did that now apparently. Probably to prevent lag.

(Sh)

Velon admitted to himself that he might have a problem, but so would anyone after slaying over 500 zombies. It gets tedious and annoying. He can't even taunt them since they're fucking morons.

So after double-checking that he and Aeris were set to go, he swung his sword chopping off the head of zombie #300.

However, the moment its head got cut off the ashes of all the fallen zombies started flying up and fusing and taking form.

"God it's ugly

"God it's ugly." Velon said and he got a "Gib!" in return which made him laugh.

However, as he used to observe it he might have panicked a little. Just a little bit.

Name: Legion
Titles: [Zombie Lord] [Abomination of Flesh]
Race: Undead Zombie
Lvl: 40
HP: 10,000/10,000
MP: 1,000/1,000

"I'll just go fuck myself," Velon commented as he stared at the giant zombie abomination.

Urgent Quest
The ashes of all zombies slain in all dungeon trips have been fused instead of the normal 300 zombies only. 1,287 zombies' ashes fused. Slay it for extra rewards. Fail and die.
Rewards:
•5x level up
•25,000$
•Random Item
•[Undead Slayer] title

"Could be worse. I could have ground to making you a Garchomp or at least a Gabite." He commented as he looked down at Aeris who nodded in agreement.

"Ok, I got this." Velon said and added on, "After all, it's a mindless brute which should make it easy-"

"You have slayed many of our kind. Feel the wrath of Legion!" The hulking behemoth roared out as it charged at the two with surprising speed for its size, but due to the distance and their reaction speed, they managed to dodge it while slashing at it.

HP: 9,950/10,000

"Oh fuck." He realized. He'd have to slash this thing 200, 199, times to kill it. He'd be dead before he could do that. Luckily he's got powers.