Chapter 2

Velon woke up with a groan and felt something in his arms and as he looked down he saw Aeris...

'It wasn't a dream...' he thought as a deep sadness came to him as he realized he might never see his girlfriend again. His daughter would grow up not knowing her father.

However, as he was getting into his party of sadness, Aeris nudged him gently and he realized his sadness was flowing through their bond.

He quickly apologized to her before petting her head gently and calming his emotions. She seemed to pur in happiness at her daddy calming down and sending him happy emotions.

After letting himself wake up he looked around grabbed a towel and had Aeris go into spirit form then went to take a nice shower.

Then shower thoughts came in clutch. He just realized something very important. How long does he have before the canon starts?

Canonical Beginnings
Find out how long until canon begins.
Rewards:
•Lvl up
•Canon Timer

"I'll take it." He said to himself before drying off and heading back into his room and getting dressed. Nothing impressive. Just some black and red sneakers. Black pants, a black shirt, and an open red jacket. He also grabbed his phone and headphones, because you know, music!

Velon smiled to himself before leaving the house. He was glad he didn't see his family. He's not sure he can handle it yet. Sure it wasn't him, but the memories almost make it feel like it was him!

So he would ignore it till he couldn't. Was it healthy? No. Did he care? No.

So as he walked through town he allowed the memories of this body to guide him to a nearby cafe and sat down. Soon he had ordered. It was a simple lunch menu item. He had slept in pretty late. It was already 1:03 pm.

So he got a grilled cheese with a side of fries.

It was surprisingly good for an American dish in Japan. Then again, it wasn't complicated to make either.

Happy with his food, he paid with the credit card he yoinked from his father's wallet and left.

(Shoto Todoroki: I'm so proud!)

As he walked around he saw a group of three kids and realized that the group of three was the protagonist. Issei Hyoudou. The shouting of boobs gave it away.

Casting an observation on him he smiled as he realized he still had time to gain power before shit started going down.

Name: Issei Hyoudou
Titles: [Red Dragon Emperor] [Boobs Master] [Golden Hearted Pervert]
Race: Human
Lvl: 3
Age: 15

"Two years, give or take till it begins. How fun!" Velon said to himself before walking away towards a forest as he thought of just how much fun he could have in two years. After all, give a gamer two years and he can achieve godhood easily.

However he wouldn't be overconfident, if he did, he could die, or worse, have his girlfriend somehow appear and bitch at him.

"Death shall never claim me!" He mumbled to himself determinedly as he found a nice spot and used his skill ID Create.

Dungeons Available
Zombie: Lvl 1-10
Skeleton: Lvl 11-25 [Locked]
...

He guessed that as he progressed in levels and conquered the dungeons he would unlock more. Perhaps they let him see the next one to have an idea of how far he has to go.