Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack

Começar do início

(Y/N): "Wait, did you guys heard that?" He asked them and they didn't heard and then they heard a sounds of chopper.

Mutsumi: "It sounds like...."

(Y/N): "Chopper." He said to them with an surprise and make the four of them turn their heads to look at it and make them both were running toward to there right away and then the four of them were out of the jungle and they both saw the chopper was flying here and make it is gonna landing down on the ground.

(Y/N): "IT"S CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

Mutsumi: "YES! YES! YES! He's here!!!!! We're safe!!!!!!" She said to them.

Alex: "It is!!!!! It is here!!!!!!" He said to them and then (Y/N) with the three of them are walking toward to the chopper where it is gonna landing down.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get in!!!!!!" He said to them and make them nod their heads and when they both were reach to there and then out of nowhere a dinosaur was roar out and make the four of them turn their heads to look at the creature was appear...

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get in!!!!!!" He said to them and make them nod their heads and when they both were reach to there and then out of nowhere a dinosaur was roar out and make the four of them turn their heads to look at the creature was appeared by itself. The dinosaur was almost like cheetah, lion, and crocodile skin and the creature's face was almost looks like Tyrannosaurus Rex. This creature was big...and I mean seriously it is big even compare than Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, and Giganotosaurus....the dinosaur was tall and heavily by himself and the dinosaur turn his head look at the chopper and charge toward at it.

The Captains aw this and he tries to grab the controller of chopper to flying up right away and make the chopper was flying up right away and then (Y/N) with Danny, Alex, and Mutsumi seen the creature was about to bite down.

Fasolasuchus is an extinct genus of loricatan. Fossils have been found in the Los Colorados Formation of the Ischigualasto-Villa Unión Basin in northwestern Argentina that date back to the Norian stage of the Late Triassic, making it one of the last rauisuchians to have existed before the order became extinct at the end of the Triassic