"Bye!" People said and others nodded or waved and smiled.

-:-

I was walking down the path, hands stuffed in my pocket and hood on, realising how cold it was getting. Yes, it was winter but it just changed like the weather has been so nice lately! I decided to text Perrie a warning.

To Perrieisamazeballsx:

Hey bring a jacket if you have one in your bag, it's pretty chilly outside. And when did you change ur name on my contacts?? ;) x

Message recieved from: Perrieisamazeballsx

HAHAHAHAHA i did that this morning lol!!! Yup I will haha I'll be there soon hope I don't keep you waiting!! x

To Perrieisamazeballsx:

but hairyperrie was funny!!! haha :) see you x

I turned off my phone and continued walking.

I sat at the fountain waiting for around ten minutes, taking a few photos with fans, before I saw Perrie rushing over to me in skinny jeans and a puffer jacket.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Perrie said giving me a hug.

"It's fine! So what do you wanna do?" I asked going straight to the topic.

"Hmm I don't know.. omg remeber this playground!" She said pulling me over to the abandoned playground.

"Yes!"I said smiling as the memories flashed past.

"Lets play tag?" Perrie giggled. "YOUR IN!!" She screamed running to the way up to the little hut.

"Come here!" I laughed chasing her around the place.

"Ok.. you win.. I give up.. not fit at all.." I said trying to catch my breath as I sat down on one of the swings.

Perrie sat down on the other one snickering.

"You have always been unfit! Jokes but I always win" She smirked.

"Stop rubbing it in" I joked poking out my tounge at her.

"So any new songs from Little Mix?" I asked even though I normally keep up with them.

"Well we are working on one called DNA! I actually like it quite a lot!" Perrie smiled.

"Can you pleaseee sing the first verse and the chorus?" I asked getting down on my knees dramatically.

"Fine haha get off the ground you will ruin your jeans!" Perrie laughed.

Ok so it goes like this.. She started singing and a few people walking turned to look at us.

-:-

It's in his D-D-D-DNA..

She finished the song.

I started clapping as she did a curtsey.

"Thats really good! I can definitley see why you guys won the X-factor, you're so good at singing!" I said in awe.

"Haha thanks" She laughed winking.

"Swinging competition?" I smirked.

"Oh it's on." Perrie said starting to swing.

I swung my legs back and forth trying to get higher.

"I'm higher!!" I said looking over at Perrie.

"Well you only win if you land this!"Perrie laughed and jumped off the swing from high up in the air and landing well but running a few steps foward.