Chapter 11

Cara's POV:

Its the next day. Me and Alexa just got to school, and Im actually really nervous for today. I haven't talked to anyone since my last day of school, and I already know i'm what people are talking about.

Alexa parked the car, before grabbing her bag, and my hand, and walking towards the school.

"Everything's going to be okay, just act normal" She says, before we walk into the school. The second we do, all eyes are on us. I can feel many stares coming our direction, but specifically at me. Confused stares, speechless stares, angry stares. I quickly walk to my first class, ignoring everyone and everything.

Once again, I sat at my seat in the back, putting my head down on the desk. A few moments later, I hear people come in the class, slowly making their way towards me.

"Cara.." Ethan says. He sounds concerned, yet confused. I slowly pull my head up, before laying my head on my arms. I look at the boy infront of me, before responding.

"Yes?" I ask, before Mia comes from behind him.

"What happened?" He asks me. I sit for a minute, thinking about what to say to him.

"Im gay, Thats what happened" I say. I watch as their eyes widen just a bit, before giving me a smile.

"I knew it. I knew those kisses actually meant something!" Mia says, before letting out a small laugh. I do the same, giving them a small smile.

"We are proud of you, though, Cara. It takes a lot to say that" He says, putting his hand on my shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

"Thank you. Me and Alexa are actually dating now" I say. It feels weird to say those words, but i'm glad I did.

"Thats good." Mia says, giving me a small smile. The teacher walks in, as I give her all of my attention.

—————————
I walked out of my last class of the day with Mia. We were talking, before I realized eyes were on me once again, a few less this time. I guess people are getting over it.

"Hey baby" Alexa says, wrapping her arms around my waist from behind. I let out a small chuckle, before turning to face her. I looked up at her, since she is taller than me, giving her a smile. She returns the same smile, before pulling me in more, pressing my center onto her waist. I let out a small gasp, before looking up to her, seeing that same smirk I always see on her.

I playfully roll my eyes, before grabbing her shirt and crashing her lips into mine. Her lips were plump and soft, making her irresistible. I pulled away before things got more heated. I stared into her eyes, before realizing where we were. I looked around, only seeing a few people looking at us.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, before collapsing into Alexa's arms once again. She held onto my waist, as her thumbs rubbed circles onto my hips.

"Its okay" She says, healing me from the bit of panic in me. 

"That was so cutee" Mia says, giving us a big smile. Alexa chuckles, holding onto me tighter. I flash both of them a smile, before grabbing Alexa's hand, and leading both of them out into the parking lot.

"So, how are you guys feeling about my basketball game tonight?" Alexa asks us.

"Im excited to see my girlfriend play" I say, giving her a sweet smile, which she returns.

"Well, i'm excited too. Our girls basketball team is so much better than the boys, especially with Alexa on the team" Mia states, getting into her car. Alexa gets into the driver seat of her car, as I get into the passenger seat.

"Ill pick you up later" Mia says, giving me a small smile. I watch as she pulls out of the school, us trialing behind her.

I place my head against the window, letting the air blow slightly in my face, as there was quiet music playing in the background. I could feel Alexa's eyes on me. I look over at her, and her eyes are still on me. She looks back at the road for a second, before looking back at me.

"Your beautiful you know that?" She says. My face heats up quickly, turning away from her. The butterflies swarm around my stomach, as my face flashes a bright red color.

"Whatever" I say, rolling my eyes an looking out the window once again. I feel her hand lay on my thigh, slowly rubbing her thumb on it. I suck in a breath, as her hand travels farther up. Before she can put it up even farther, I place my hand ontop of hers, intertwining our hands so she cant move hers.

The last thing I need is to not be able to walk for the rest of the day.

—————————
We pulled up into the schools parking lot, once again parking the car, as me and Mia grabbed our bags from the back. We quickly walked into the school.

We roamed the halls for a moment, before throwing our bags onto the gym floor. Without saying anything, I walked out of the gym, making my way to the locker room.

Once again, I took a split look into the locker room. I peered my head in, searching for my girlfriend. It took a moment, before I found her. She had a black nike sports bra on, with her basketball shorts, topped with her basketball shoes. I watched as the last girl left the locker room, before I quickly made my way in there.

"Hey" I say, making her look up at me with a grin.

"Hey princess" She says, pulling me into her. I let out a small chuckle, before wrapping my hands around her neck and giving her a quick kiss.

"That's for good luck" I say, giving her a smile. I watched as her mouth slowly went into a smirk.

"You know what else would give me good luck?" She asks me.

"Hm?" I hum, feeling my stomach do flips.

She gets closer to me, before pushing me back into the lockers. I let out a groan, as I feel a stinging pain on my back. One of her hands are pinned above my head, the other on my waist.

"Remember what happened last time we were in this position?" She smirks at me, causing even more pleasure to build up in me.

I playfully rolled my eyes, before grabbing her neck and crashing her lips onto mine once again.
She was roughly kissing me, as I let her tongue go in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss, before she pulled away and attacked my neck. Her lips bit into my flesh, making me let out a gasp. She then ran her long flat tongue over the now forming mark, making my knees buckle under me. One of my hands slowly traveled down her chest. I felt her rough abs on my hands, as I lightly pushed down on them, causing her to let out a low groan into my ear.

"Don't do that, Cara" She whispers to me, as I melted right there. My knees gave out, her now being the only thing holding me up.

Before things got more heated, the buzzer went off, indicating the game was about to start. She let out a groan, before backing away from me.

"Good luck out there babe" I say, quickly pecking her lips and leaving the locker room with a smirk on my face.

I pulled out my phone, quickly opening the camera app. My hair was a bit messy, and there was now a mark on my neck. I rolled my eyes, before walking up to the other cheerleaders in the gym.

The buzzer went off again. Alexa walked in, giving me a big smirk, before taking her place on the court.

A/N: Heyy, I hope you all like this. Since I didn't post the past few days, I made this one a bit longer. Im either going to post again tonight, or tomorrow morning, so look out for that :)