Chapter 5

Cara's POV:

Its been a few days since I stayed the night at Alexa's house, and Im pretty sure im losing it. The way she'd look at me with those amazing hazel brown eyes, and her perfectly white teeth showing when she smiled at me. The way she cared for me, and let me wear her clothes to school.

Stop it cara. This is crazy. Ugh, I just hate her. Shes making me feel some way that I don't feel. Im not gay. I could never be gay. I like guys.

All thoughts paused in my head as I heard my phone buzz next to me. Mia was calling me.

"Heyy, im outside waiting for you. Hurry and come outt" She says, before hanging up the phone. I quickly tossed my backpack over my shoulder, before checking myself out in the mirror. I quickly adjusted my cheer uniform, before hurrying out of my room.

"Bye Mom! Im leaving for the game" I yell, hoping she heard me.

"Okay, be safe and I love you!" She says, giving me a smile which I return with an I love you. I then hurry my way out of the door and Into Mia's car.

"Hey girl. So, ive got something to ask you." She says as I out my seatbelt on. I then proceeded to throw my backpack in the backseat, before adjusting myself in the front.

"Yeah, whats up?" I say, raising my brow at her.

"Where did you go after the party?" She asks me, taking a quick glance at me before again focusing on the road.

"So I was really drunk, and then I ended up in a bedroom with this random guy. Then Alexa came in and punched the shit out of him. I got really scared and then spent the night at her house." I say, before she pressed hard on the brakes, making us come to a halt.

"Wait, Alexa!? Like captain of the basketball team Alexa? The Alexa with abs Alexa??" She asks me, looking at me with pure shock written on her face.

"Yes, Captain of the basketball team Alexa. I don't even know how shes captain when she got here like two weeks ago. But, she was kind of flirting with me that night and in the morning after I woke up. But im not gay so" I say, as we swiftly pulled into the schools parking lot.

We both reacher in the back and grabbed out our backpacks, tossing them over our shoulders and making our way to the school gym.

"So, Alexa flirts with you and you ignore her? Im straight and I even think shes hot" Mia says, opening the gym doors for us.

"Ew, please don't talk about her while shes literally going to be in the same room with us." I state.

I quickly get near all the other cheerleaders, as we all wait for the game to start. A few minutes later we hear the buzzer go off, indicating the game has started.

I watch as Alexa throws an amazing shot into the basket, before running back to her teammates and giving them a few high fives, as the counter goes up by 3 for us. I turn around, navigating my team throughout a cheer. We received a few claps before the game continued on.

It went on like this for a while. Alexa making a bunch of three pointers into the basket, and us doing cheers after every basket.

it was currently 72-54, with us winning. Alexa was making her last free throw. She quickly looks at me, before throwing her shot perfectly into the basket. I stare at her as she runs up to the sidelines.

"That was for you, mama" She whispers to me, giving me a big smirk, before running her way back up to the court. Before I knew it, that warm feeling was back in my stomach. Warm butterflies swarmed up in my stomach, as I feel my cheeks burn up. They were probably bright red like a tomato right now.

Wait, what? No, this isn't possible. Its just my body reacting, I don't like her. I would never like her. What the Fuck is wrong with me. I pushed these feelings deep down, again focusing on the game once more.

The game went on like the rest. Alexa and a few others made a bunch of shots, and the other team was losing really fucking bad. The game ended at 103-87, with us winning like normal. I said bye to the girls, before making my way to the bathroom. As I walk past the locker room, I take a quick look inside.

I then see Alexa leaning against the wall with just her sports bra and basketball shorts on. She has the biggest smirk on her face while she makes eye contact with me, before wiping sweat off of her abs. She quickly made her way to me, pulling me into the locker room. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the lockers, both of her arms above my head.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asks, making direct eye contact with me.

"Im not gay, so stop flirting with me." I say, before removing her arms from above my head and walking away before I hear her mumble something.

"Mhm, sure you are" She mumbles, before throwing her shirt onto her chest.

"Im not fucking gay." I say, before quickly making my way back into the parking lot with Alexa just a few feet behind me.

"So you felt nothing that night? Nothing that morning wearing my clothes, which your wearing right now!?" She yells at me, pointing to my outfit. I look down, seeing that im currently wearing her oversized nike hoodie.

Its very comfy.

"That doesn't mean anything!" I say, yelling back at her. I can feel a headache forming in my head. Thats just great.

"Just Shutup Cara!" She yells back at me.

"fucking make me!" I yell back, before thinking over my words. And before I knew it, I felt her arms wrap around my waist. Her soft lips then crashed down onto mine. I felt a warm electric feeling against my lips. I put my arms around her neck, pulling her in even closer. I felt her arms get tighter against my waist, causing me to moan into her mouth. Her tongue parted my lips, which I gave her access to. Her warm tongue was exploring my mouth, as I pulled her even closer by her neck. I then pulled away, as we both took quick breaths. A second later, my eyes flung open, realizing what I just did.

"I-I have to go. Ill..see you tomorrow at school." I say, quickly making my way into Mia's car.

"What. the. Fuck. Was that?!" Mia screams at me. I think I popped and eardrum.

A/N: Sorry this is a little late. Ill try to post 2 times a week, or a new chapter every Wednesday:)