Chapter 9

Cara's POV:

I slowly stirred awake, feeling arms wrapped tightly around me. I knew exactly who it was too.

I opened my eyes, being met with the most beautiful face in the world. It was Alexa. Her beautiful Hazel eyes shining brightly in the sun. She had her arms wrapped around me, tightly pulling me into her chest.

"Goodmorning" I mumbled, closing my eyes once again, not wanting to ever wake up.

"Goodmorning beautiful" She said. The butterflies quickly swarmed, before doing flips in my stomach. God what is she doing to me.

"Shutup" I said, before getting up from the bed to brush my teeth, because your nasty if you kiss before brushing your teeth.

I quickly brushed my teeth, before running back into the bedroom and jumping onto Alexa. She caught me in her arms, as I wrapped my legs around her waist, and her arms held me by my thighs.

"I missed you" I say, before pulling her in and crashing my lips onto her. Her lips worked roughly against mine, almost teasingly. Her tongue slid into my mouth, causing me to moan into her mouth. I slowly pulled away, getting ripped out of the fantasy I was in.

"How about we go get some food before I eat you" Alexa says, before leaving the bedroom.
She walked down the stairs with me still in her arms. I laid my head on her chest, holding onto her tightly by her neck.

"Goodmo- oh. Uh Hello" My mom said. I looked over at her, before jumping out of Alexa's arms.

"Hi, mom. This is Alexa, my..friend" I say, before looking at Alexa and looking back at my mom.

"Hi..Alexa. Im Jess, Cara's Mom. Its.. nice to meet you" She says, taking a quick glance at Alexa, before looking at me. "You didn't tell me someone was staying the night" She says.

"Im so sorry for not telling you mom. I didn't think you would be home right now an-" I say, before she cuts me off.

"Even if I wasn't going to be home you should've told me anyways. I don't want a stranger in my house!" She yells

"Shes not a stranger mom! Shes so much more than that!" I yell.

"That doesn't matter! Go get ready for school before I kick you and your friend out of my house!" She says. I spend no time and run upstairs to my room. I feel as the tears fill the rim of my eyes, not daring to escape. I tun into my bedroom, before making my way into my closet.

"Cara.." Alexa says, closing the bedroom door behind her.

"Dont. Grab some clothes out of here." I say, walking past her and walking into the bathroom with clothes in my hands. I close behind me, before sliding down it and letting the tears flow out of my eyes.

Why does my mom have to be like that. Shes so strict and fucking mad. Hell shes crazy. Shes so mean. Ever since my incident a fee months ago, shes been the biggest bitch ever. If she ever found out that Alexa and me were maybe more than friends, she would kick me out and never speak to me again. If she even found out that I may possibly like girls, she would be pissed at me. I cant risk anything like this again.

I quickly wiped my tears, before putting on a pair of jeans and a sweater. I put my hair up into a messy bun, before leaving the bathroom.

Alexa was sitting on my bed, ready to leave for school. She had on Grey nike sweatpants with a dark red shirt on, and a pair of Jordan's to match. Her usual silver chain was on her neck, with a few rings on her fingers.

She had a sweet smile on her face once her eyes rested upon mine. She gave me a genuine look in her eyes, before waling up to me and wrapping her arms around me, engulfing me into a big hug. A single tear left my eye.

"Its okay, your safe with me." She said, before pulling away. I wiped the tear from my eyes, before giving her a smile. I grabbed my bag, tossing it over my shoulder before opening my bedroom door.

I quickly ran down the steps, noticing my mom wasn't home. I let out a quick sigh, before opening the door of the house, slipping out of it while Alexa was trailing behind me.

I unlocked my car, throwing my backpack in the backseat. I didn't feel like driving today, so I gave Alexa the keys.

"Don't crash my car dumbass" I said, before getting into the passenger seat and pulling my seatbelt over me.

"Please, you know i'm a better driver than you" She says, putting on her seatbelt before reversing out of the driveway. The drive was quiet. We didn't say a word to eachother, and we were both okay with that. The sun was slowly starting to rise up, as the rain slightly tapped on the windows.

She pulled into the schools parking lot, parking the car and grabbing both of our bags from the back. We made our way into school, making our way to our 1st period, ignoring every person, as if it was just us. We sat down at our desks that were right next to eachother, before Mia and Ethan walked into the class.

"Hey cara" Mia says, trying to get my attention. I was so tired today and didn't feel like talking, so I simply just put my head down on my desk.

"Is she okay?" Ethan asks. Him and Mia exchange looks, before she lets out a gasp.

"wait, cara, did you have sex?" Mia asks. My eyes shoot open, glaring at Alexa, before she returns the same look back to me.

"How would I have sex? The only person at my house last night was Alexa" I say, giving then a questioning look.

"Who knows, Alexa could've been the one to take it" Mia smirks at me.

"Ew, no way." I say, before the teacher walks in. I focus on the teacher, blocking out whatever Mia and Ethan were saying.

——————————-
I was on my way to my last class of the day. So far, everything was going fine. Ive seen Alexa a few times in the hallway, but thats about it.

"Hey Ashley" I say, as i'm walking to my locker.

"Hey Cara, whats up?" She asks me.

"Nothing, just tired. What are you up to?" I ask her, honestly just asking out of boredom.

"Nothing I ju- wait. Cara, is this real?" She asks me, before showing me her phone. I gave her a confusing look, before grabbing her phone and taking a look at it.

There, on her phone, was a picture of me and Alexa. From the Locker room. Where she had me pinned against the wall. And another picture of me and Alexa, kissing in the parking lot. My eyes widened at the pictures, before giving Ashley her phone back.

"I-...yes, its real. Alexa was just playing around an-" I was saying, before Ashley cut me off.

"Your..gay?" She asks me, giving me a confusing look before shaking her head slightly.

"Wait, no i'm not gay. Like I said Alexa was just joking around." I say, stumbling over my words.

"I don't care if your gay. But the other people at this school might" She says, giving me a sweet look before walking away into our last period.

I let everything sink into my mind, letting it take over every thought I had. People will know i'm gay. Everyone. My mom. My friends.

I felt as my mind became dizzy. My vision started to blur up, and everything felt really hot. It felt like my soul was leaving my body. My back collided with the lockers behind me, before sliding down it.

"CARA!" I heard. My eyes were closed. I couldn't see them, but I knew exactly who it was.

Everyone cant know, nobody can know. If people know, shes going to leave.

I love Alexa, I don't want her to leave.

"CARA!"

Because if she leaves, I think I might just leave with her.

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you all soo much for the support and comments i've been getting on this. You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you ❤️