Reverse Mountain/Laboon

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but remember that map was stolen from Buggy the Clown. So can we trust it?" Zoro asked.

"The rudder is stuck!" Usopp shouted from above. "A little help over here would be nice!"

"Sanji, would you please give Usopp a hand? I can't think straight with all his shouting." Nami huffed.

"Right away, Nami!" Sanji giggled before going over to help Usopp push the helm but it wouldn't budge.

"Does this current seem unusually strong to anyone else?" Usopp questioned.

"Usopp, what did you say?" Nami asked, looking at him.

"I asked if any of you noticed the insane strength of this current."

"The current..." Nami said in realization. "That must be..."

"What is it?" Luffy asked.

"The canals do go up the mountain!"

"Oh come on, how could that possibly work?"

"Look right here!" Nami informed, pointing to the map. "See, the guiding light was directing us towards this spot on the Red Line! Notice how it's labeled here: Reverse Mountain."

"Hello?! A little help over here, thank you!" Usopp called.

"You're fine." River said.

"No I'm not!!! Why don't you try pushing this if you're so sure!?!?"

"These green lines represent canals or artificial waterways." Nami continued. "If major currents from all four oceans flow towards this mountain. What do you think is gonna happen? The currents would force water up these canals, collide at the top and then flow straight down into the Grand Line. Now, Reverse Mountain is a winter mountain so it's cold, right? That means any surface currents that don't flow up the canal will be forced down as they cool. Anything riding those currents would be pulled down as well. If we screw up and miss the entrance to the canal, the Going Merry will be carried straight into Red Line's rock face and likely be destroyed. Ship and crew would be sunk to the bottom of the sea, understand?"

"Yeah." Luffy agreed. "Basically it's a mystery mountain.

"No, that's not my point at all." Nami disagreed. "Anyways, since we're positioned on this current, we shouldn't run into any problems getting to the summit of Reverse Mountain. Only thing that would hurt us now is if something went wrong with the rudder."

"Woah. That was a lot." River sighed.

"Call me skeptic but ships do not climb mountains." Zoro said.

"Well, I've heard a few stories." Sanji added.

"Stories about the mystery mountain?" Luffy asked.

"No. What I have heard is that more than half the people who try to make it to the Grand Line die before they even get there. Whatever we find isn't going to be easy."

Suddenly rain started to fall and it got even tougher on the crew.

"Sanji! Could you get the sail?!" Nami ordered.

"Anything for you, Nami!" Sanji swooned before shouting at River and Luffy to help him.

"Hey, I can see the mystery mountain!" Luffy noticed from on top of the sail.

"Ah! That's insanely huge!" Usopp shouted.

"Wow, the entrance to the Grand Line..." Nami said in awe.

"Oh, wow!" Awesome! It's bigger than I thought!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Same...didn't know a mountain could be THIS big." River agreed before holding onto the railing once the ship got sucked into another current. They then heard Luffy's screams and quickly caught him before he fell into the ocean.