"River, Sanji, shut up!" Nami snapped.

"Sorry, Nami swan!" Sanji swooned while River quietly sighed.

"Let's go to the Grand Line, men!" Luffy suddenly declared.

"Yet again, you guys don't understand how grim our situation really is. This means all of our lives will be in constant danger. Okay, this is no time to be relaxing in the East Blue." Nami informed.

-----

"We're getting closer." Nami announced, she, Usopp and Sanji were hovering over a map while River and Zoro were leaning against the railing. "We've almost made it to the Grand Line. And it looks like the only way into it is here. Through Reverse Mountain."

"What a pain, there's got to be some way around that thing." Zoro suggested.

"There's not." Sanji said. "From what the geezer told me, That's the only place to enter."

"Well, how come?" Usopp asked.

"Cause it's really dangerous.

"Yeah. But how come?"

"I told you everything I know! Geez."

"See the reason is..." Nami interrupted.

"Hey! I got an idea!" Luffy interrupted. "Why don't we just sail straight into it!?"

"I don't think you were listening..." River said.

"My way sounds a lot funnier! Plus, it would feel better to just dive right into it, ya know?"

"Listening to you drives me completely insane." Nami sighed.

"First off, we need to stop at an island! Time to pick up some meat! Meat! Meat!"

"There's a famous city as this island. Known as Loguetown."

"Why's it famous?" River asked, sitting up.

"I'm pretty sure I've heard of it before. It's the city of the beginning of and of the end." Zoro informed.

"It's the town where the old King of the Pirates, Gold Roger was both born and killed." Nami answered.

"That's where the King of the Pirate died?" Luffy repeated.

"Well?"

"Yeah, let's do it! This was the man who had the One Piece. Everything the world has to offer. I need to see where he was born and executed."

"Oh, I just realized I can't show my face here..." River sighed.

"Hmm, why?" Sanji asked.

"This place has marines everywhere because there's so many pirates. And I also have a bounty on my head."

"WHAT!?" The entire crew shouted before Luffy jumped off the railing and shook River by their shoulders.

"You got one before me!?"

"My mom's a pretty famous pirate, and I've helped her with shit, it'd kinda be weird for me to not have one."

"Angie Salem?" Zoro questioned.

"Yep. How'd you know that?" River replied.

"Before I joined this crew I planned on hunting your mother down."

"Ooooo...You would've died so fast..."

"How do you know!?"

"Whoa, before we continue the arguing, River, you're a Salem!?" Usopp exclaimed.

"Yes?"

"YOUR MOTHER IS STRONG AS HELL, WHAT IF WE ACCIDENTALLY LEAVE YOU ON AN ISLAND AND YOU DIE!? ARE WE GOING TO DIE IMMEDIATELY!?"