BC53: Dolor (Raven's team)--5

Start from the beginning

Emerald rubbed her head and winced. "I didn't really hear that, but I am a little dizzy..."

Mercury kicked another guy and then flipped him over his head and into a chair.

"Why are you still here?" he said to them. "Get out!"

"Is that all you got?" Yang was yelling at Cardin, who had a black eye now and was wincing in pain when he tried to move.

Some other guys who were not pro-team RWBY/SSSN+, shoved Neptune into the bar counter.

The bartender girl screamed from where she was hiding behind it. 

"You guys are making a real scene!" Neptune said.

"Oh, and what are you going to do about it?" they jeered. "Come on, you like criminals so much--show us some illegal moves."

Yang glanced at him.

Neptune winked at her to show he was fine.

"You guys are really all steamed up," he said, glancing behind him. "I think you need to cool off."

Water bottles that were on the shelves behind him suddenly flew off the shelf and then burst open, drenching the punks and going in their eyes.

"Ah! Magic!" they yelped, letting him go and stumbling back.

Neptune slid around them and then hit them with his trident so that they fell into the fray.

"Sorry about that," he said to the barmaid, pulling out some lien and tossing them over the counter. "Things just got way out of hand."

She took it. "That was awesome," she said. "Are you single?"

"Uh...no," Neptune said. "Sorry."

"D---, they never are," she muttered. "Oh, by the way, I already called the base."

"Sorry, I'm not sure I got that over the noise." Neptune leaned over. "Did you say you called the base or the police?"

"Should I have called the police?" she said. "Most of these people are soldiers or huntmen, but maybe that would have been better--"

"Oh, no, tell me you didn't actually call the base!" Neptune blanched. 

He glanced up. "Honey!"

"What?" Yang said, grabbing a different guy and tossing him aside.

"We need to stop this now! We're so dead," Neptune called.

"We can't stop now," Yang said.

"No, seriously, Yang, because your mom--" Neptune was cut off by suddenly all the lights in the room turning off.

Everyone stopped at the same time.

Then the lights came back on, and they all looked towards the light switch.

Raven was standing there, where a portal had just brought her that no one had seen in the fray. She wasn't too far from Yang so it had probably been to her. 

Hazel was behind her.

The people in team CRDL and DAPA who were still standing dropped their pool table objects and lowered their weapons abruptly, and other people let go of whoever they still had a grip on.

One pair of people, who'd taken advantage of the chaos to make out in a corner, also stopped and ran out the door.

The best part, in the minds of the people who'd wanted to stop this, was that Raven wasn't even speaking. She was just looking at them all in utter disdain.