Chapter 29 Blossom

Hey everyone, I am back.... I know i know i took a long but your author is having extential crisis. I mean i really want to write and present to you my work but I don't know how I end up leaving it mid way or deleting it all.
Your author really needs encouragement and motivation. So please do help 🙏

Vote target for this chapter is 50+. I really hope to get it.

Silent readers. Have some mercy on me guys.....

Restlessness, since the confrontation with Anvika, Anay was restless throughout the night but there was also a tinge of relief that his Anvika at least did not shut him out of her life and atleast he have a chance now to make up to her and show her the intensity of his love. And since it was his first time falling in love (author rolling eyes at him.....yes yes everyone falls n number of times....) and first time he was going to chase after someone and that someone was not some random girl, she was his life his love without whom he could not live, he was very anxious about how to approach this difficult mission.
He was at his wits end thinking about the ways to impress his girl. He also took help of google which did not show its usefulness today, but it surely suggested an idea on doing something that your lover likes or something along the lines of trying to be the dream boy that every girl fantasises about. So he phoned the one person who knows his Anvika the best.

"Hello"

"Hello Brother"

"What.....brother..... wait you called the right person right?"

Anay rolled his eyes.

"Of course, I will call you brother right, after all you are Anvika's brother so I should also call you brother." Anay said in his sweeter than sweets voice.

Yug shuddered listening to his voice and said "Shoot. What do you need that you are oiling me from head to toe."

Anay smirked and said "Actually I was meaning to ask you for Anvika's favourite things list, you know like her favourite flower, her favourite place, her favourite type of man like what is her dream boy type, you know....so i called you since you know her inside out."

"Ohh... Just this much....i will tell you..." he was about to tell when suddenly his mini devil form sitting on his left shoulder poked him with its trident catching his attention.
He looked at it confuse by its actions and mouthed what.
"You stupid man, don't let go of this golden opportunity to make him suffer. Remember you wanted to give him punishment for snatching your sister, then do so now. He is serving his head on a silver platter for you so you should definitely take advantage of it." the mini devil Yug replied with his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Yug nodded and asked himself 'But what do I say to him, if I deny him then he will ask someone else and my plan will fail.'

Mini devil Yug face palmed and again poked its trident on his neck, "You idiot man, you cannot even think for a better plan. Wait, I will tell you..... Do you remember what lovely little Anvika used to dream about her ideal man, that how he should come what he should do etc, tell him that and wait for the fun..... Hahahhahha" he laughed cutely.

Yug smirked evilly and returned to the call after his meeting with devil Yug.

Anay was going to hang up the call after his silence but Yug cleared his throat and said "Sorry, something came up so I delayed....now you were asking for Anvi's preferences right...no worries I will tell you everything."
"First, I will tell you what Anvika used to dream about her Prince Charming. She used to say that he will come in bright red shirt with purple flowers on a bicycle to meet her and she used to become so happy by just imagining it. Think how happy she will be if you fulfill her wish."