Chapter 16 Wait

Please vote guys!!

Friction is necessary. Ease of life leads to complacency and the atrophy of the human will and spirit. Within our struggles lives our strength, within our trials lives our triumphs. Friction creates a platform for change, generates heat and or fervor and creates a motivational charge that gives us an opportunity to be better.
A gem cannot be polished without friction and so neither a person without hardships. Friction within and friction without sharpens our senses and revives our internal resolutions. Friction is uncomfortable, hardships are distressing but both are necessary. We cannot light a match without friction nor can we hone steal. Uncomfortable as it may be, our adversity ultimately lights a fire and sharpens our very will to flourish. So let us not be discouraged, let us not be bitter in our suffering rather let us be encouraged as we look to our trials as a medium that will eventually make us better.
Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you'll look back on everything you've been through and thank God for it.
Sometimes life takes you into a dark place where you feel it's impossible to breathe. You think you've been buried, but don't give up, because if truth be told, you've actually been planted.Nobody is exempted from the trials of life, but everyone can always find something positive in everything even in the worst of times.

She knows herself to be at the mercy of events, and she knows by now that events have no mercy. Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. She knows that whenever she expects something, life gives a slap on her face waking her from the world of dreams and reminding her the harsh reality that nothing goes the way we want. The lucid dreams fade into the horizon waking her to a bite of misery.

This time also she is expecting something for herself, she wants to experience the feeling, the bond in which one happily relinquishes oneself to another. But she is also afraid of what ifs. What if she don't get she is expecting, what if she in the quest of making him hers she loses the true friendship she got after so much wait and hardships, what if she embarrasses her and him also, she has seen him turning down many girls and she don't want to face the same fate.
Shrugging the negativities, she smiled at the herself in the mirror encouraging herself that she will not give up that easily and will try to work out between them.
Today she got ready in white cotton dress and made the half updo of her hair, she wore her smart watch and white sneakers.

She made her downstairs skipping along the way like a cute rabbit. When she reached the dining table, her parents looked quite shocked as they were seeing their old Anvi who was the sunshine of their home, her cheerful nature used to brighten their days. They smiled at each other happy that finally their daughter is moving forward in her life leaving the darkness.

She reached the college early and went to their office but it was locked meaning no one came, she looked the time and thought that she should wait for few minutes. She leaned on the wall and waited but to no avail. Her spirits got dampen a little but she urged herself to not let herself be demotivated and she walked to her class. She sat on her seat and waited for Jia to come, she also has to make up with her.