Chapter 24 Confessions

Hey guys, please read author's note below. There is an important announcement.

She was gazing outside standing in her balcony surrounded by different plants that were brought up by her. She watched the serenity of dawning, like how the sun which was hidden from the darkness came out slowly but beautifully spreading the light everywhere and brightening the existence of every entity present on the earth. She watched birds present in her garden starting to wake up and cooing to wake others also. She smiled taking the picture of few days old puppies nudging their mother to drink her milk. She turned around to go back to her room and pack the thing that she forgot but would be very precious in her coming days.
She picked the frame that contained her people, her family, her life. She still remember the day when this photo was taken, it was her parents anniversary and they went to Flower valley in uttrakhand. She looked at the happy and content faces of the four and sighed caressing them. She put it in her travel bag.

She looked at the clock to find that it was time for breakfast. She went downstairs and found her mother arranging breakfast on the dining table. She turned and saw Anvika coming, she smiled and asked "Did you finished your packing darling? If not I will help you as I also have to send some nutritional laddoos with you so that you can stay healthy by not eating unhealthy street food when you feel hungry."
Anvika whined seeing her mother all set to not let herself emersed in the delicacies of rishikesh. She decided that she will definitely have a cheat day and eat every possible dish she can.

After a while everyone sat around the table and had the breakfast which was Anvika's favourite.

"Bhaiya can you please go to my college with my leave application with doctor's prescription so that I can join later with no issues."

Yug nodded and asked "OK Anvi, but what would you do about your exams, they will happen after one month right."

Anvika hummed and said "I also wanted to tell you to request for online exam or distance exam for me, I will surely not skip the exams but I also cannot come leaving the treatment in between, so please request the Dean to grant me the permission."

Yug then went to his office and on the way he also did Anvika's work.

Here Anvika and Siya packed the leftover things for her journey. Siya got emotional again and again seeing her daughter going away alone for the first time. She was worried about her, how will she manage everything alone, how will she take care of herself when she is so forgetful. Will she be able to live all by herself when she had no idea about home chores. She was growing a few grey hairs because of thinking of these things. Sigh. Hard life of a mother.

Around noon all her friends came to Anvika's home when they got to know that she was going for her therapy. They felt upset and decided to come over and see her, as after she goes away they were not sure when they will be able to see her.
Anay also came with them or should we say others followed him even after his glares and annoyance. He warned them to give him some time alone with Anvika, or else he will deal with them, and everyone agreed with his *request* afterall they pitied the poor lover boy.

"Anviiiiii, I missed you so much",sniff, Jia said making cute pout resembling a puppy and hugged the life out of Anvika.

Anvika melted seeing her face and smiled taking her into another hug making Jia fly into clouds and giving discreet smirk to Anay.

Anay's eyebrows and lips twitched seeing the show of affection her sister presented him and scoffed at her. His eyes communicated with Jia telling her that he will get back to her later. Seeing that Jia scowled and moved to the sit beside Anvika. One by one everyone met her and no one mentioned anything about the incident happened to not let her feel hurt.
Everyone talked a lot except Anay, he was silent and didn't know why but he felt something off. He felt different vibes coming from Anvika especially towards him and they were everything but nice. They got to know about Anvika's therapy and about college leaves and they all assured her to not worry and they will settle any problem in the college if occurs.
They spent about two hours there and when were about to leave, Anvika called Anay and asked him "We need to talk, can you come with me?"
A foreboding feeling arose within him but he nodded and stood up to follow her.