Chapter 23 Her Decision

Hello everyone, pls give this book your love and vote on it. Pls....

So Total vote target is 290. I am not expecting much guys, the number of views on each chapter is not less but the number of votes is disheartening. So plz give this author a little support and encouragement to write more for you all. OK now read, vote and comment.

The sweet fragrance of soaked Earth traveled through her nose, thick clouds hovered above, the pitter-patter of showers creating a beautiful background music, soothing sound of flowing water, brooding birds in the trees.There is something magical about rains. They not just calm the parching earth but also symbolise creation and life.
Anvika watched the rain drops falling from greyish black clouds forming a mirror on the ground which rippled time and again. She focused on the drop which fell on the leaf of burflower tree planted in her garden. The drop then slided downwards on other leaf followed by a tiny grass and then emanating a heavenly scent of soaked soil.

A little smile formed on her face after inhaling her favourite aroma. She was sitting on the swing in the shade lost in the rainfall.
Her mother was watching her and was a little relieved to see her smile. For the past one week she was as silent as grave.
After waking up next morning a week ago, she shut all of them off. She didn't tell them anything as if nothing happened, if not for her silence they would have thought that she didn't remember anything. Her friends also came to meet her the next morning of incidence but she excused saying she was not well. Anay and everyone else understood her feelings and went away to give her some time to recuperate.
Her parents although had already told her everything that happened behind the scenes and also cleared Anay's side that he is not Mahira's fiance or whatever but she did not react at all. Her calm demeanor finally cracked when they dropped the bomb on her of her and Anay being shipped together. But again after sometime she went aloof. Her family also yesterday urged her to revisit her psychologist which got no answer from her.

Her mother hesitantly walked towards her and placed her hand on Anvika's shoulder. Anvika looked at her and smiled, seeing her smile, Siya's face bloomed with joy and she instantly sat beside Anvika holding her hand.
"Anvi, you are okay right? Whenever I see you like this, my heart breaks, I cannot tolerate you seeing all lonely and sad. I am very clueless about how to make my daughter happy. I don't want to lose my daughter, I want my Anvi who smiles at every small thing,  who finds joy in little, who doesn't always isolates herself, please help me dear. I love you and we all love you, and I want you to love you as well." Siya said squeezing Anvika's hand with moist eyes.

On seeing her mother like this, Anvika felt ashamed to put her mother in this state. She hugged her mother and said "Don't worry mumma, I will not make you worry anymore. I love you all a lot and I will always try my best to not disappoint you. I will try to remain happy and not get affected by anyone. I have thought a lot in this week and I have made some decisions, and I really hope that you, papa and bhaiya will support me. I request you, okay."

Siya pulled back and looked at her skeptically, seeing this Anvika laughed lightly and said "Why are you so tensed, don't worry this time I am not gonna do something dangerous to myself."

Siya nodded and mother daughter duo sat there enjoying the serenity of nature.

Late at evening when Ajay and Yug came back from work they saw Anvika already sitting on the dining table. They shared the look and went to their respective rooms to get freshed as soon as possible.

They came back after few minutes and went to talk with Anvika. They normally conversed and ate dinner. When they were finished, Anvika asked them to wait as she had something to discuss with them.

"Papa, I had thought a lot before coming to this decision and I request all of you to please don't deny me. I am exhausted right now, I don't have to tell you how, you know my situation. I am fighting with myself, I am struggling with my inner self, I am filled with negative thoughts and insecurities so I want to take a break, break from my life, from studies, from everything here. I want to go away from here to somewhere I can find peace where I can sought out my problems. I have decided to go to Rishikesh, Dr.Arvind is going there for his new research. I have talked to him and he agreed to take me with him for my sessions, and I am going the day after tomorrow. Please don't stop me and let me go."
After listening to her, her family was speechless, they thought that she wouldn't go to psychologist and will suffer alone but she did otherwise and not only that she is going far away from home that too alone for the first time. They were quite worried for her but after seeing her plead they didn't have the heart to deny her.

"Ohk, you can go, but can you tell me for how long are you going?" Ajay asked after thinking some time.
"Thank you Papa, really. And about how long, that I also don't know. After I settle my thoughts I will instantly come back. And one more thing, I will not contact any of you as my phone will be taken by Dr. Arvind but you can always call him to know my situation." said Anvika.

After saying this Anvika went to her room and started packing her things.

Ajay, Siya and Yug sat together and discussed what to do as Anvika had denied meeting anyone in past one week and now she is suddenly leaving for don't know how long. They were worried about the relationship that had formed recently as she has not given any answer to the marriage proposal. They called Yuvraj to inform him about the sudden turn of events.

On the other side, outside Bharadwaj house, a car was parked in the less catchy area and the driver was watching the window of first floor continuously. It was his daily routine from past six days. He watched her sitting in the balcony motionlessly, his heart pained seeing her like this but he couldn't do anything as she herself did not allowed him. He sighed deeply at his and her state.

When he was lost in his thoughts his phone rang, he picked up and answered his father's call. 
"What is it dad?" he said.

"What! You brat, is this how you talk to your father?" his father asked him playfully.

When Anay did not said anything for a while Yuvraj said seriously "A call came from your in laws."

On listening to it, Anay sat straight in attention.

"Ajay ji informed that Anvika is going to Rishikesh with her psychologist for her sessions." his father said.

"When and for how long?" he asked.

"The day after tomorrow and about how long that is not clear yet".

After listening to his answer Anay looked at her window and smiled bitterly. Why can't his love get a happy going? Why cant they both cherish these beautiful moments of falling in love but end up fighting and loosing. In this one week he made everything possible at his end to make her culprits suffer who are responsible for the turbulence in his smooth sailing love life.
Everything was going so well and now he doesn't know if he will be able to even express how much he loves her.

Anvika after packing her stuff sat on the sofa in her room and switched on the TV.
A local news channel was showing about the bankruptcy of a company that was apparently Mahira's father's. She changed the channel as she did not wanted to watch anything related to her. Next channel was also a news channel which was showing Mahira's arresting and the reason behind it. Although her(Anvika) identity was not disclosed, everyone who knew her would instantly link it with her. By watching it she got reminded of her one mistake that she does not regret but is also not fond of now. She immediately she switched off the TV and called someone.
After talking two minutes at most she hung up and laid down on her bed. Sleep caught her late due to her over thinking about the oncoming things that she has to do.

When the person sitting in the car outside got the call of the girl he loves he was in disbelief afterall it seemed like a dream so he quickly answered the call. After listening to her, he was a little happy as she called him to meet her tomorrow, it means maybe there was a chance for him to make up to her. He foolishly smiled and ruffled his hair in joy. He went away after looking at her window whistling and humming. Today was a emotional rollercoaster ride for him, from anger to pain, pain to grief, and finally grief to delight.

In the middle of the night she woke up gasping and drenched by sweat. Again a nightmare. It was her daily routine two years ago and now it is making its way again into her life.
She wiped her forehead by her hand and saw the time to be quarter past 3, she went to the washroom and came out after washing her face. She again laid on her bed after starting a soothing song to get a smooth sleep. She hoped to be able to get past these hurdles again and win like before. She so wished to live her life full of liveliness and without any sad encounters. She didn't know what life has stored in for her but she was prepared this time, she will not expect anything from anyone and will find her happiness in herself.